Comments

• Mimi_Arc_en_ciel
    Mimi_Arc_en_ciel Posts: 4,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 10 August 2011 at 12:44PM
    Options
    That is a truly revolting concoction :D

You clearly havent lived :D :rotfl:

I've just booked 12.5 days holiday off work (doesnt sound much but i only work 2.5 days so to me its 5 weeks worth of holidays!!!) Aug i have 1.5 days off, Sept 4 days (so nearly 2 weeks), Oct 3 days (a week) Nov 4 days nearly 2 weeks!!)

WOO HOO

Mat leave starts 5th Dec, last working day 1st Dec - BRING IT ON :T :rotfl:

Having a few problems with OH. He moved out a few weeks ago, Still calls me every day (usually at night to say good night) - but i get the impression he would rather just be friends right now (He's never confirmed this - I always get "i dont know") which is obviously frustrating. Finger's crossed we will sort it out. very annoying though!

I've been bad today with eating, so far I have had: x1 Pains au chocolat (bnreakfast) Bacon sarnie (mid morning) salad - Lettuce, cherry toms, cheese, sultanas, breadstick and salad cream(lunch)

Feel bloated and starting to feel quite sick - Maybe sultanas and salad cream isnt such a good idea . . . . . :o
  • Skint_Catt
    Skint_Catt Posts: 11,548 Forumite
    Options
    Second growth scan & Giblet is putting on weight gradually (above the 10th percentile now) though still 'small'. Unfortunately they found sugar & protein in my urine so having extra checks in case of pre-eclampsia.

Just what I need - we're supposed to be completing on our house next Friday but the vendors solicitors are refusing to work to that date (even though it was their client that set it!) :mad: . The date they're now suggesting is the date I go in for my next growth scan so if they find more protein they may not let me out - I can't even pack a bag as everything is in boxes and I was banking on being in our new house for at least a few days to be able to get to stuff before I had to go back to the hospial :cry:

They want us to still exchange tomorrow without a set date - yeah like that's going to happen as then they can name a date whenever they like & we can't pull out :( We haven't even booked removals yet as they've taken so long to exchange!

Sorry - needed to rant - am so stressed & tired as nerve pain in my hips keeps me awake most nights now & SPD is becomng unbearable.

C xx
  • Mimi_Arc_en_ciel
    Options
    Oh No Skint_catt thats terrible!! Cant really offer any advice sorry :(
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,001 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I am the one saying I am pregnant not dying to everyone.. even though 99% of the time I do think I might be dying lol.. OH doesnt even acknowledge the pregnancy usually.. apart from, he did tell me off for moving bunk beds a week or so ago.. I just tend to get on and do stuff while moaning..

Boys room has been half gutted today.. 4 binbags of rubbish one.. :D .. I appear to have no room in my 2 large wheelie bins for my weeks rubbish... they were emptied yesterday!!! More stuff flung on ebay and Squeaks high chair is being collected soon too.. a few more pence in my pocket :D Must get the charity shop bags gone today to clear some kitchen
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • alison2020
    alison2020 Posts: 239 Forumite
    edited 10 August 2011 at 2:06PM
    Options
    Lidl are having a baby event starting Monday, though I think it's Northern Ireland only. Looks good for a few basics.

I'm on a days leave, thinking I would get the house tidyed up. So far all I've managed to do is put the hot water on, make breakfast and lunch for myself. Still haven't done the dishes or even had a bath :p

I did have a late night last night, was at the theatre seeing Dancing Shoes - the George Best story. It was brilliant, but bump was wriggling like mad all through the first half and I couldn't sit still. Bump finally fell asleep in the interval but then I started to overheat big time. Also had to go to the loo 3 times and it was a squeeze even getting the cubicle door to shut. *sigh*
    Why are even simple things so ridiculously difficult in pregnancy?
    First Baby born January 2007
    Second Baby born September 2011 :j
  • Lirin
    Lirin Posts: 2,525 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Alison, there's a Lidl near me, so may pop in..... :)

I'm on leave tomorrow for a day- the list of stuff I've planned to sort out is already looking optomistic- I'm mildly painful down below, my ankle and back are hurting, and the wind is whistling through the door beside me and really annoying me!

I know what you mean about things getting ridiculously difficult- our sofa is very low slung, and if DH isn't around, can take 3-4 manoeuvres to get off it..... :)
  • jcr16
    jcr16 Posts: 4,185 Forumite
    Options
    i saw on tesco website the had a pack of 6 pampers wipe for £9.99 or two pack for £10 . didn't think that was too bad.

Well i'm off to hospital in a bit for an assesment. pains haven't eased despite havign anothe bath. ( i must be so clean now, lol). but i know what our hospital is like they will send me home in pain and tell me to just hang on for another week as section is booked. however the amount of pain i'm in i think i will just break down in tears. but on the other hand i really don't want to go up. i hate hospitals ( never had a bad experiance or anything) i just don't like not being at home with my family.

my mum popped up and made me a cuppa and said i shoudl try to eat, so i did. but i can't keep anything in ( sorry if tmi) i'm hungary but not if that makes sence.

pigpen i love blitzing, it amazing tho when you do remove so much rubbish and you think omg i din't know there was that much,lol
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,001 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    jcr... I am sick of flinging it all! It is never ending!!! I swear it breeds. I have binned bags and bags and bags of stuff the last few years and he house is still fit to burst.. I NEED to get the loft emptied and sorted as well but have no room to get it done!
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • Doglover
    Doglover Posts: 1,024 Forumite
    Options
    OMG why do i leave the ironing to pile up?! Grrrr stupid me!

JCR I hope the hosp give you the answers/earlier section you want/need. Whatever happens I hope you get some relief.

Mimi - congrats on team pink and I'm sorry to hear your OH is being silly. Hope you sort it out.

My DH is being good. He isn't pushing me and is happily taking all chores on board but isn't being OTT because he's happy for me to do what I can/want to do. I'm banned from lifting stuff though. DH's answer to the mound of ironing was "don't do it, I'll wear it like that" i.e. A screwed up rag.

One week till EDD and have absolutely no signs whatsoever of an early arrival
  • little_angel_2
    Options
    afternoon ladies and bumps.

jcr - hope you get what you want/need from the hospital.

another one with a good OH, he's taken over everything i've needed him too. i sometimes feel like i'm taking the p*ss somewhat but i've just felt so rough a lot of the time. i think i'd punch anyone who dared tell me i'm not ill i'm only pregnant, i've had a pretty rough ride of it, not anywhere near as bad as some but it's not been easy!

well, i've just spent the best part of an hour on all fours................:eek: (my husband should be so lucky ;)) ... to try to encourage this baby to turn around so we're no longer back to back, hope it does something other than get my lounge carpet clean and give me sore wrists :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure