🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

MSE Pregnancy Club 22

Options

Comments

• mirrorimage0
    mirrorimage0 Posts: 3,918 Forumite
    Options
    Kira000 wrote: »
    Wow. At 20 weeks?! Jeez, the next 20 weeks are going to be fun if i'm leaking this early! Hadnt noticed any leakage, but maybe i need to keep an eye on it!

K

ive had it since around twenty weeks, (it hasnt got any worse and im 32 weeks now) so dont worry you wont start sprouting milk whilst out or anything. i did notice a coupleof times after id had a warm bath and a lovley soak that i had a coupleof little wet patches once in my jim jams though

with my other two bath time used to be the best time to express milk as the warm water from the bath must have helped with milk flow.

twinkle STOP!!!!!!!!!!
    now proud mum to 3 handsome boys :j latest one born 10/10/11:j
  • Lozzy88
    Lozzy88 Posts: 780 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    oh sorry i thought that was the bit you ment, in that case it will just be milk like missy said, i have been leaking this time since about 12 weeks nothing major just enough to pick off like you say :D
  • Lirin
    Lirin Posts: 2,525 Forumite
    Options
    Wow. At 20 weeks?! Jeez, the next 20 weeks are going to be fun if i'm leaking this early! Hadnt noticed any leakage, but maybe i need to keep an eye on it!

K

I have the same? I'd just put it down as maybe just skin flaking?

Starting to feel heavy quite often. Hitchhiker appears to have decided 0200 and 1400hrs are the times deemed correct for somersaults, backflips, exploring and partying. Other than that, there's not much, barring movement at 0700....
    Hips now feel worn and gritty- could really use some WD40. :) Keep turning my ankle if I walk too far, yet I tried some forward kicks the other day against a bag and it doesn't feel weakened- weird.
    We *think* we've chosen names, but I'm not telling. It'll change the next time DH watches TV anyway!
  • Kira000
    Kira000 Posts: 1,983 Forumite
    Options
    ive had it since around twenty weeks, (it hasnt got any worse and im 32 weeks now) so dont worry you wont start sprouting milk whilst out or anything. i did notice a coupleof times after id had a warm bath and a lovley soak that i had a coupleof little wet patches once in my jim jams though

with my other two bath time used to be the best time to express milk as the warm water from the bath must have helped with milk flow.

twinkle STOP!!!!!!!!!!

OK, Thanks Mirrorimage, glad its not just me. I dont like having a bath (a shower girl), so hopefully i'll not have little patches. Relief tht i'm not going to be getting all messy too soon! I'll save that for a bit longer hopefully!
    Married 13/03/10 #1 DD born 13/01/12!!

;)Newborn Thread Founder ;)
  • Winnie_in_Pooh
    Winnie_in_Pooh Posts: 1,176 Forumite
    Options
    *Twinkle* wrote: »
    i also had ++leukocytes, protein and blood in my urine sample, i should of asked what that meant but i was busting for the loo and desperate to leave, they gave me another sample bottle that i have to take back tomorrow, plus took more blood off me. any ideas????

I have the same things in my sample Twinkle and they've said its a water infection and given me antibiotics - not sure why they would take blood too though, maybe just to double check?
  • mirrorimage0
    Options
    OK, Thanks Mirrorimage, glad its not just me. I dont like having a bath (a shower girl), so hopefully i'll not have little patches. Relief tht i'm not going to be getting all messy too soon! I'll save that for a bit longer hopefully!

oh what i would give for a shower in my bathroom , its what dreams are made of lol

we havent got round to doing our bathroom yet since being here (5yrs later lol) im seriously going to get stuck in the bath i think
  • twi1ight
    twi1ight Posts: 485 Forumite
    Options
    oh what i would give for a shower in my bathroom , its what dreams are made of lol

we havent got round to doing our bathroom yet since being here (5yrs later lol) im seriously going to get stuck in the bath i think

Snap! I keep a small stool next to the bath in case I can't step out and have stopped locking the door in case I slip, fall or get stuck so husband can rescue me :o And we're going away this weekend and I've paid extra to have a room with a separate walk in shower as I'm so paranoid about not fitting in the bath or getting or stuck!

If I'm frugal while on mat leave and don't use my savings then I'm using the money for a new bathroom.
  • mirrorimage0
    Options
    twi1ight wrote: »
    If I'm frugal while on mat leave and don't use my savings then I'm using the money for a new bathroom.

we are putting our flat on the market soon that we rent out so we will have the extra money so i can stay at home a bit longer on mat leave and do the extension we want, thats why we have put off putting a new bathroom suite in as we want the ext done first, so cant wait although i know it will take ages........
  • little_angel_2
    Options
    thanks for all the chatter about babies being back to back, i asked about this a couple of times the other day but no one seemed to answer.

seems i'm another one who is going to be spending a fair bit of time on all fours, with no more laying on the sofa:(
  • Puzzledbubbles
    Puzzledbubbles Posts: 1,853 Forumite
    Options
    thanks for all the chatter about babies being back to back, i asked about this a couple of times the other day but no one seemed to answer.

seems i'm another one who is going to be spending a fair bit of time on all fours, with no more laying on the sofa:(

Sorry littleangel, i didnt see your post before, am not supposed to be on becuase i am at work but since my maternity leave starts a week today i do not have much to do so am making every little task last ages and spending time here :)

Sounds like there will be a few of us braying around lol

x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills