Nintendo WII wanted (merged threads)

Options

Comments

• Bikertov
    Bikertov Posts: 1,598 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    they are 129 at curry/pc world/dixons even 20 pound off asda is more expensive if you want wii get it at 129 :)

Here you go - this is at Currys:

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/nintendo-wii-game-console-wii-sports-wii-sports-resort-and-motion-plus-controller-03758020-pdt.html

and this is PC World:

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/nintendo-wii-black-game-console-wii-sports-wii-sports-resort-and-motion-plus-controller-03990865-pdt.html

You can do a 'click and collect' for Currys to make sure there is stock.
  • goggle
    goggle Posts: 442 Forumite
    Options
    well not me, but my friend who I talked about last week!
    She has decided that she now wants a Wii (don't care what colour) with motion plus controller, wii fit & balance board.
    We have seen the £179 deal at Tesco but wondered if anyone's seen anything better in the sales etc?

Goggle
  • goggle
    goggle Posts: 442 Forumite
    Options
    nodoby seen any Wii deals in the sales?
  • northwest1965
    Options
    Cheapest I've seen is £199 goggle. (that includes tesco)
    Loved our trip to the West Coast USA. Death Valley is the place to go!
  • cashless-cow
    Options
    In Asda (Colchester) yesterday, Wii console with Wii Fit Plus package had price label of £159 reduced from £179 although it also had a sticker to say it was out of stock dated 30/12, so might be worth checking instore at your local Asda store. I don't think they have this deal online as I have also been shopping around for one of these packages. Luckily my son put a message out on his facebook page asking if anyone had one they no longer wanted, and one of his mates has come up trumps with a bundle of stuff for a bargain price.
  • countrymusicfan
    Options
    Cheapest second hand one I have seen is the Blockbuster one for £70 complete with Sports, Sports resorts and the remote attachments
    Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money but you can't get more time
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    In Asda (Colchester) yesterday, Wii console with Wii Fit Plus package had price label of £159 reduced from £179 although it also had a sticker to say it was out of stock dated 30/12, so might be worth checking instore at your local Asda store. I don't think they have this deal online as I have also been shopping around for one of these packages. Luckily my son put a message out on his facebook page asking if anyone had one they no longer wanted, and one of his mates has come up trumps with a bundle of stuff for a bargain price.

according to hotdeals. Asdas that are open tomorrow are doing black and white wiis for £99
  • mose_2
    mose_2 Posts: 409 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi I am looking for the best deal for a Wii with wii sports and sports resort bundle. Is there a shortage at the minute as everywhere seems to be out of stock?
  • Tisha30
    Tisha30 Posts: 87 Forumite
    Options
    mose wrote: »
    Hi I am looking for the best deal for a Wii with wii sports and sports resort bundle. Is there a shortage at the minute as everywhere seems to be out of stock?

I picked one up for £159 instore at Asda today, seems to be the best offer I've found when comparing others online. You will need to ask at their desk though as they say out of stock on the shelves but they said they had plenty in. HTH
  • Bikertov
    Bikertov Posts: 1,598 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The best price recently was around £130 instore in Sainsburys around a month ago, for the Wii console with Sports Resort. So anything around the £130 - £150 price is good going.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure