Nintendo WII wanted (merged threads)

Options

Comments

• Danger_Fourpence
    Options
    Sadly that Zavii deal went up to £162.99 before I could grab it and there's really no other good deals as far as I can see.
  • NekoMalik
    NekoMalik Posts: 67 Forumite
    Options
    If anyone's still after a Wii, Game have some good offers on at the moment, including this little gem;

£99.98, new black console with Wii remote plus.

Additionally, there's

£69.99 pre-owned with Mario Galaxy
  • countrymusicfan
    Options
    Game quoted £70 for a Wii with sports resort, and sports. I saw one in Cash generators in Inverness at £70 for a white one with games and £79 for a black one with games.
    Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money but you can't get more time
  • incesticde
    incesticde Posts: 461 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Was out and about in town today looking for a wii console and wii fit package (+ board) for my dad for father's day.

Tried everywhere and the prices I was looking at were 180 to 200 quid, as a final throw of the dice i went to Sainsburys and lo and behold they had the best deal!

Wii Console (Black), wii controller with motion plus, sports resort plus...

Wii Fit board (black!) and wii fit plus

For a total cost of £150 :money:

Bargain!!!!
    "I don't want to sound cold and un-caring, but I am those things so that's the way it comes out" - Bill Hicks
  • countrymusicfan
    Options
    Saw a WII with WII sports and Sports resort and controller and nunchuck for £49. In Inverness. Board costs £40 and WII fit plus £14.
    Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money but you can't get more time
  • mellywoo
    mellywoo Posts: 74 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Do you know if this was a limited offer, or only in stores ?
    incesticde wrote: »
    Was out and about in town today looking for a wii console and wii fit package (+ board) for my dad for father's day.

Tried everywhere and the prices I was looking at were 180 to 200 quid, as a final throw of the dice i went to Sainsburys and lo and behold they had the best deal!

Wii Console (Black), wii controller with motion plus, sports resort plus...

Wii Fit board (black!) and wii fit plus

For a total cost of £150 :money:

Bargain!!!!
  • minxie
    minxie Posts: 118 Forumite
    Options
    I am after a wii console and fit board, and i need the best possible price,

I also want the zumba dance at a good price.

Any one ever bought used from places such as play.com, and is it a good idea!!!!

any ideas would be great,

thanks
  • candykisses
    Options
    I don't know anything about Nintendo Wii but my mum wants to buy one for my brothers Xmas present and wants some more info, such as what you need to get started, if you need to buy additional accessories etc and the best games?

Any good deals about at the moment on the high street?
  • mrshassall1987
    mrshassall1987 Posts: 138 Forumite
    edited 6 September 2011 at 8:01PM
    Options
    Does it have to be brand new? Went into my local cash generator today and they have white wii's for £40 and black ones for £60. One of my fave shops, get some real bargains!

For £120 you could get a 19inch lcd tv, black wii, 2 controllers, 2 motion plus attachments, 2 nunchucks and a charging dock!!
  • candykisses
    Options
    wow, that sounds great. can't see why it would need to be new if we could get all that at that price.

do cash generator give any sort of product warranty, ie. if it stopped working a couple of months later would we be covered? x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure