Nintendo WII wanted (merged threads)

Options

Comments

• Hollie_Rose_2
    Options
    I recommend you look around play.com :) I got a ps3 from there. They have some really good deals and deliver within a few days of ordering. Good luck :)
  • Purple_kitten
    Options
    We just picked up the package from HMV for £149, for the black wii console, mario cart, Sports and we got the Sims 3 for £15. For the both of us to play it we also got another Numchuck and Remote, with some vouchers we had for Argos... Can't wait for Christmas, as it's a joint present for my husband and I. :-)
  • hethmar
    hethmar Posts: 10,678 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    I just Pre-odered a black Wii & black Wii fit board bundle :)

Mine arrived yesterday £169
  • andthethreebears
    Options
    hethmar wrote: »
    Mine arrived yesterday £169

Mine came today - Amazon refunded £1.99 same day delivery charge because it came the day after release, £169 - bargain!
  • alfiecat
    Options
    Hi can anyone tell me if it is possible to use a Wii on lap top, we only have one TV in the living room and i would really like to get the wii fit and i would like to be able to go upstairs with the laptop to do the fitness. If i buy one and can only use it with the tv then i ont thik i would use it so much - any suggestions?
    trying hard to be debt free by the end of 2010
  • Bikertov
    Bikertov Posts: 1,598 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    alfiecat wrote: »
    Hi can anyone tell me if it is possible to use a Wii on lap top ...
    The only way to do this is to get a video to VGA converter box. like this from Henrys for £30

http://www.henrys.co.uk/cctv/vgaconverter.htm

This is 'cheap' - others cost upwards of £100 !

• wtpfc11
    wtpfc11 Posts: 165 Forumite
    Options
    This week if you sepnd £40 in asda you get vouchers back, One of the vouchers is for £20 off the wii from monday onwards
    PLAY UP POMPEY
  • Giant_Space_Lizard
    Options
    wtpfc11 wrote: »
    This week if you sepnd £40 in asda you get vouchers back, One of the vouchers is for £20 off the wii from monday onwards

wow thats good, wii seems fairly cheap at asda 159

its annoying tbh, i saw the ones few weeks ago where sainsbury done insane sale of consoles like 25% off, damn they were all gone by the time i spotted :(
  • Hi , Does anyone have the Asda voucher for money off the wii that they are not going to use please?.
  • Giant_Space_Lizard
    Options
    Hi , Does anyone have the Asda voucher for money off the wii that they are not going to use please?.
    they are 129 at curry/pc world/dixons even 20 pound off asda is more expensive if you want wii get it at 129 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure