Nintendo WII wanted (merged threads)

Options

Comments

• Legendmum
    Legendmum Posts: 2,833 Forumite
    Options
    Hi guys I am looking for a black Wii with the wii board! Any ideas on where is cheap? Its 199 in Tesco? Any advances?
    :xmassmile**New** Thrifty Gifty Money Making for Christmas and all occasions 2012**:xmassmile
    Member No. 11 of Happy Chappy's Clip Strip Club! ;):dance:
  • Mel1979a
    Mel1979a Posts: 311 Forumite
    Options
    Legendmum wrote: »
    Hi guys I am looking for a black Wii with the wii board! Any ideas on where is cheap? Its 199 in Tesco? Any advances?

Its OOS on-line and in our local 2 stores - Im looking for one too so of you find a better or similar package please post here too x x
    ''Aim for the moon, because if you miss you will still land amongst the stars''
  • huangdi
    huangdi Posts: 104 Forumite
    Options
    over on HUKD there is a post regarding the Wii going to 70 quid in morrisons from Monday.

The post is awating verification so has been expired by the mods. OP is not sure of which games are included etc.

might be worth checking back before monday to confirm whether deal is on.

:j
  • Buggles
    Buggles Posts: 333 Forumite
    Options
    huangdi wrote: »
    over on HUKD there is a post regarding the Wii going to 70 quid in morrisons from Monday.

The post is awating verification so has been expired by the mods. OP is not sure of which games are included etc.

might be worth checking back before monday to confirm whether deal is on.

:j

Yes, they were £70. I got one, plus 10% discount beause my mum works there :rotfl:
  • s0678727
    s0678727 Posts: 19 Forumite
    Options
    Been searching for a WII today, this is the best I could find http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wii-Sports-Resort-Package-Deal-Black-/330526347151?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item4cf4e7cf8f

Anyone know of anything better at the moment or coming up?
  • emylou
    emylou Posts: 444 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 23 February 2011 at 9:04PM
    Options
    Tesco have 20% off consoles at the mo. There are different offers including different games, eg Mario Kart & wheel or Just Dance 2. I am trying to choose between black and white at the moment :S
    Married my wonderful husband February 2013!:happyhear
    I want to wear my beautiful wedding dress everyday- it would make shopping so much more fun, I mean, people go shopping in their pyjamas these days.......
    Must STOP spending!!! :)
    Proud to be dealing with my debts!
    Beautiful Rainbow Babies born on 31/12/14 @2:45am and 7/6/2017 @12:44pm
  • Bikertov
    Bikertov Posts: 1,598 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    The black and white Wii's are identical as such - the only difference being that the resale value (ie what you can trade it in for if you no longer want it) is slightly higher at the moment by about £10 for a black Wii.
  • countrymusicfan
    Options
    Went into Game Station and told them we wanted to put £50 down on the Wii fit. They said just take it, and we got the £54 board for £50.
    Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money but you can't get more time
  • emylou
    emylou Posts: 444 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    countrymusicfan- was that for a pre-owned or is that price of a new one?
    Married my wonderful husband February 2013!:happyhear
    I want to wear my beautiful wedding dress everyday- it would make shopping so much more fun, I mean, people go shopping in their pyjamas these days.......
    Must STOP spending!!! :)
    Proud to be dealing with my debts!
    Beautiful Rainbow Babies born on 31/12/14 @2:45am and 7/6/2017 @12:44pm
  • Danger_Fourpence
    Options
    The Zavvi eBay outlet deal seems to be the best at the moment for a new console. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280628211184

I'd like a Fit bundle but they are currently either overpriced or nowhere to be seen.

Do people reckon there might be a few offers in time for Easter?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure