los pandos vineyard

Options

Comments

• lemonskinny
    Options
    What I don't get is why their Facebook page hasn't been updated since 2011?

https://www.facebook.com/LosPandosOnline
  • glamdring
    glamdring Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    As you are clearly in the know of the aspects of this development can you please explain to us all since its inception 8years ago what progress has been made from it being a piece of wasteland to its current position today of being a piece of wasteland..you seem intent on defending this so please enlighten us all to the huge steps that have been taken during the past 8yrs and what has been done with all the money that has been invested?
  • Froggitt
    Froggitt Posts: 5,904 Forumite
    Options
    I think he is saying that the massive achievement in 8 years is that its now wasteland with planning permission.
    illegitimi non carborundum
  • glamdring
    glamdring Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    thankyou froggit lol.....i thought it was just me.....
  • Froggitt
    Froggitt Posts: 5,904 Forumite
    Options
    ......and TBF, I think Eddie is also saying that planning permission=bacon saved for this investment once they get a chance to do something with the PP (e.g. flog it off for warehouses, apartments, winery, whatever).
    illegitimi non carborundum
  • truth_be_told
    Options
    TrustyOven wrote: »
    Can we do that via email?
    How about getting him on this forum and asking directly?
    Why don't you try then? I'm sure that Eduardo Martin has far more important things to being getting on than sitting at his pc responding to abuse that is being dished out on this site. I have met and spoken with him many times and I can assure you he is the right man for the right job and he will deliver this project.
  • truth_be_told
    Options
    Froggitt wrote: »
    I think he is saying that the massive achievement in 8 years is that its now wasteland with planning permission.

Answer this question please: how long do you think it took from the moment the concept of a supersonic airliner in concorde was first conceived to the point engineers were in a position to start building it??? Huge logistical platforms like this one take many years to obtain the various planning permissions and 2016 was always the year when it was suggested that construction would commence from way back in 2008
  • truth_be_told
    Options
    What I don't get is why their Facebook page hasn't been updated since 2011?

https://www.facebook.com/LosPandosOnline

I have no idea why it hasn't been and, in my humble opinion, this was a matter for the marketing arm of the Company. As i always like to present balanced comments, I'd be the first person to state that the marketing department has not matched the performance demonstrated by the technical division of the Company. But don't condemn an entire project on the basis that it hasn't updated its facebook page - they have been devoting their attention to other more important aspects.
  • truth_be_told
    Options
    Froggitt wrote: »
    Wow. You would think that just a little bit of due diligence and they would run a mile. Who are they.......I would also like a new home for my SIPP investments.

Doesn't that make you think that they had no need to run anywhere?
  • masonic
    masonic Posts: 23,361 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    bZLzwhE.png
    Move along, nothing to see here.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income