New Post Advanced Search

April 2011 Grocery Challenge

edited 29 March 2011 at 10:35AM in Old Style MoneySaving
966 replies 80.5K views
1919293949597»

Replies

• minnie2minnie2 Forumite
    513 posts
    i am declaring £149.15 for April so just in budget!! phew!! havent had a laptop for a while so have got a bit to catch up on!!
    Frugal living challenge - need to revisit its been.a while !! Need to reduce our debts!!
  • minnie2minnie2 Forumite
    513 posts
    actually i need to declare £146.23 woo hoo!!! i read the wrong balance on the receipt!!
    Frugal living challenge - need to revisit its been.a while !! Need to reduce our debts!!
  • janie-hjanie-h Forumite
    78 posts
    Hi all :wave:

Last shop on Saturday were

A**i - £36.42
    L**l - £5.13 TOTAL = £41.55

Added to my running total and I'm under budget for April (after a disastrous March!) Will update sig and pop over to the May thread to see you all there x

Declaring £243.78 for April :T
  • mfwin2019mfwin2019 Forumite
    115 posts
    Declaring £201 for April only £1 over
  • edited 6 May 2011 at 8:27PM
    *Twizzle**Twizzle* Forumite
    168 posts
    edited 6 May 2011 at 8:27PM
    Declaring £176.38 for April :o over budget :mad:
    Have declared for May :D

Spike x

Please ignore te above i have declared when i forgot to join this months challenge!!!!!! Dateless!!!!!
  • Id like to start a new thread on EHIC but I cannot remember how to start a new thread!!!! Can someone please tell me???
    Just saved £14.99 which is what some sites are charging. Make sure you apply via the NHS links. It Is FREE
    https://www.ehic.org.uk/Internet/startApplication.do
    Post offices apparantly are not allowed to keep the form any more-I asked at my main post office this morning. You can also download the ehic form and post it(free download) DO NOT PAY!
    Not kept my spending diary up to scratch as too much going on in my life but I will dig out the receips and try to do so later!
    Annual Grocery budget 2018 is £1500 pa £125 calendar month £28.84 pw for 3 adults