Single mother, 2 children, what can they get?

Options
167891012»

Comments

• duchy
    duchy Posts: 19,511 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    edited 12 March 2011 at 11:21PM
    Options
    xxtokerxx wrote: »

Take away the cost of a child and she'd still have more disposable than my self and she won't have the stresses and worries of mortgages and rent.

While I don't have contact with this person directly any more and have no interest in ever speaking to them again I still have the right to have the interest in how much she is entitled to.

What ever my reason for wanting to know, I still have the right.

<snip>
    Like I said the personal circumstances are just that, personal, if you fully understood my situation then maybe you'd understand why I am interested but I find it quiet interesting how this has lead into a long discussion constantly requiring justification for why I want to know.

Sounds like you've fallen out with the mother of your kids or are legally prevented from contact. Doesn't matter which though. You may feel you have the rights you listed above-but you don't !
    Mind your own business (and a parent who can't make the effort to have contact with their kids has no business sticking their noses into the personal affairs of that child's proper family-for no good reason other than to b*tch about it has no moral right to either). Get a life !! (and yes wear a condom in the future ! Take some personal responsibility)

Interesting to note that nowhere in the thread do you mention any concern for the child -it's all about you isn't it. Had you expressed any concern for the most important person in this situation (Hint-It isn't you) maybe you'd have got a little sympathy or more listened to.
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

MSE Florida wedding .....no problem
  • c8ndice
    c8ndice Posts: 201 Forumite
    Options
    Some people will never cease to amaze me.

Do you not think that the majority of single mothers would give their right arm, plus all their benefits to be in a loving stable relationship??

Just to have a partner to come home to at the end of the day? Company? Love? Someone to help out when you are both mum and dad, and it feels like it will never end?

It's a lonely life, and certainly not stress free!
  • Aarons_mummy
    Options
    Wow. Just wow!

Judgmental and narrow mindedness are words that spring to mind.
    Credit Card: £796 Left/£900 October 2011 :eek:
    Store Card: £100 October 2011 :o
    Declutter 100 Things In January 100/100:j:beer:
    No Buying Toiletries 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business