LloydsTSB (merged)

Options

Comments

• keithkeith
    Options
    fizzyhelen wrote:
    Hi
    Yes just send the spreadsheet for now. You will be asked nearer the time to send all you Claim documents, they usually have to be there about 2 weeks before your Court date.
    HTH
    Helen
    I take it this is what you did in your successful claim? it's just that on the consumer corner website I was told to download 6 or 7 articles, print them off and send them. It adds up to about 50 pages. Is this what I need to send in 2 weeks before the court date. Also what else should I include with my spreadsheet, surely I'll need to send some sort of letter to explain?
  • fiona9413
    Options
    Hi all,
    I just got the same response from Lloyds today, telling me that this was their final response and I should go to the ombudsman but I am going to send the letter prior to action instead of going to the ombusdman after reading what everyone here has had to say - this is really helpful and it seems as though people are all in the same boat with there being no clear idea of what we should expect. Lloyds TSB are an awful bank!
    Good luck everyone and congrats to those of you who already got your money back!
  • fizzyhelen
    fizzyhelen Posts: 8,867 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    keithkeith wrote:
    I take it this is what you did in your successful claim? it's just that on the consumer corner website I was told to download 6 or 7 articles, print them off and send them. It adds up to about 50 pages. Is this what I need to send in 2 weeks before the court date. Also what else should I include with my spreadsheet, surely I'll need to send some sort of letter to explain?

Hi
    The Court will ask you nearer to your court date to send all your evidence etc to them, this is what the 50 pages is (its called a Court Bundle over on the CAG site).
    As for the spreadsheet, yes you should send a covering letter explaining what it is.
    I did send the spreadsheet to the Solicitors and Court, and I had got as far as preparing my Court Bundle, when they settled up, so I didn't actual have to send all my evidence in.
    Helen
    :)ITV Winners Club Member #46:)
    :DFish Slice Winner 2013:D

#justiceforpoppi

• martin_douras
    Options
    i recieved a letter back saying that they disagreed with the charges being unlawful!! strange that isnt it.....especially since they seem to be paying people back :)

anyway, i wasnt sure what to do next until i read these threads.......now im gonna raid the xmas fund and sue 'em!!

will, of course keep ya posted.
    a part of me wants them to go the whole way to court as ive been treated really bad by these lot.(i'd love to see them squirm!) not to mention a credit card they said i "must have " as part of a loan application...4 grand later im stuck with the debt :( idiot.......anyway, thats next on the agenda.
  • Robinms
    Robinms Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all,

My first time at using this, so please be gentle with me ;-)

I've just been looking back at some bank statements to work out how much I have been over charged, and in one particularly bad year it worked out at £577.50
    However, on the statements, a lot of the charges were written as 'fees', ie, 'unauthorised borrowing fee' or 'fee-unpaid item/chq'.
    My question then is, can anybody tell me if these 'fees' are actually charges? or if I can still claim them back?

Many thanks.
  • samtman
    samtman Posts: 259 Forumite
    Options
    thats exactly what I am wondering
  • robert_harper_2000
    Options
    Yes, all charges which are charged for late payments, going over your overdraft etc. All the charges where you are charge a disproportionate amount i.e. £35

These are all re-claimable!

I know, I've done it
    Help me to help you :santa2:
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Options
    Which bank is it?
  • Robinms
    Options
    Edinburghlass:

Lloyds TSB. Does it make a difference?
  • robert_harper_2000
    Options
    personally I think Lloyd TSB drag their feet, but obviously do pay up!
    Help me to help you :santa2:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport