We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club 21

1…351352354356357…971

Comments

  • waterbaby
    waterbaby Posts: 500 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    From the pregnancy weight gain estimator on the babycentre website:

    You will probably gain 1 st 11.0 lbs - 2 st 7 lbs during your pregnancy. :rotfl:

    Er... try doubling that!
  • Dipsy_2
    Dipsy_2 Posts: 225 Forumite
    He he Twilight! I was thinking how much fun it would be to have a go on the slide actually while I was there! It may have brought on the labour!
  • wendz86
    wendz86 Posts: 7,177 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Waterbaby - i have gained just over 2 stone so far. That is good you lost it all last time, gives you hope!

    Dipsy - sounds like a lovely day out.
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,152 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Dipsy wrote: »
    I have been packing my hospital bag and now feel almost ready! Also ordered the Angelcare movement and sound monitor from Amazon - does anyone have any experience of this monitor?

    I have had this one for 5 of my children.. they are fantastic.. we have never had a false alarm and they are effective even if baby moves off the mat slightly and there is is an option for a click on each breath..
    waterbaby wrote: »
    From the pregnancy weight gain estimator on the babycentre website:

    You will probably gain 1 st 11.0 lbs - 2 st 7 lbs during your pregnancy. :rotfl:

    Er... try doubling that!

    I put on 5.5 stone with 3 of mine!
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • Sammy_Girl wrote: »
    Welcome little angel and congratulations :) Wow, that is a very low risk indeed! Have you got your EDD and we can add you to the list?

    yup it's 10/09/11 apparently :)

    the lovely oh kindly told me today that i have indeed put on weight, as i was pointing at him with all different sticky out body parts :eek: he reckons it's a good thing though :)
  • waterbaby
    waterbaby Posts: 500 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    pigpen wrote: »

    I put on 5.5 stone with 3 of mine!

    Thank you it is nice to hear that I am not alone. I just can't wait to start shifting it!

    And I am impressed that you can remember the differences between yours, given the size of your clan - did you keep written records?!
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,152 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    waterbaby wrote: »
    Thank you it is nice to hear that I am not alone. I just can't wait to start shifting it!

    And I am impressed that you can remember the differences between yours, given the size of your clan - did you keep written records?!

    I have all my hospital notes. I did lose it all too.. if that makes you feel any better
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • With this one (and the other 2) I lost around 3 1/2 stone in the first 12-16 weeks, then it gradually comes back on lol So even though I put it back on, i dont end my pregnancies weighing more than I started lol
    And I decided to go for the mamas and papas pramette, and because i'm a friend of her cousins, she's letting me have it for £85 instead of £95 :money: Just got to sell the other one now lol
  • Hi all.

    Are we still waiting for a birth announcement? It must be RBG surely? :T

    Have had a nice evening out with the family for a meal. Now looking at pushchairs lol. Ive just seen the Jane Slalom one, its all terrain and husband actually likes the look of it :eek: knock me over with a feather lol. Does anyone have one and what is it like?

    Not long now til scan :) cant wait!
    :j
  • waterbaby
    waterbaby Posts: 500 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    With this one (and the other 2) I lost around 3 1/2 stone in the first 12-16 weeks, then it gradually comes back on lol So even though I put it back on, i dont end my pregnancies weighing more than I started lol

    So then you must have lost weight due to giving birth, and then gained weight to get back to normal afterwards?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.