47kg Propane Calor Gas Prices - What are you paying?

Options

Comments

• Zule
    Options
    We are in a static van in swanage and being charged £70 per 47kg bottle that has lasted approximately a week. That's a staggering £280 every 4 weeks. A direct debit for a property is on average £80 a month. I'm on a low income and the extra £200 cannot be justified. Typical rip off Britain!
  • LittleVermin
    LittleVermin Posts: 737 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 18 January 2017 at 5:45PM
    Options
    £49.95 for 47kg cylinder, delivered anywhere in Britain.

It'll be branded Flogas but the supplier is Woldlink, a farming co-op in Lincolnshire. No need to be a farmer.

01507 605230

The price before Christmas was the same: £49.95. I cannot think why people don't read earlier posts by me and others on this money-saving forum before they order and complain of paying lots more!

If you are not able to get this deal - for any reason - please post on this forum.

Twitter link: https://twitter.com/woldlink

If you live in a static or a park home why not tell the site owner/manager ...and try to get a better deal that way? Woldlink also have good prices for bulk LPG (again via Flogas)...but if Flogas is your current supplier you won't be able to switch (I wonder why not!).

• Nymet_Nimby
    Options
    Openly advertised at this delivered price - no minimum order.

woldlink dot co dot uk

Look on Ebay for better deals in your area.
    Example: £40.00 delivered free within Birmingham. (Autogas)
  • the_brownies
    Options
    We currently use Calor gas, Would the 47Kg Woldlink need a different regulator and if so where do we get one?
  • Mister_G
    Mister_G Posts: 1,928 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    No. A 47kg cylinder of LPG has a standard fitting and regulator.

The difference in connectors come with the blue Butane and red Propane bottles, which do have different threads (left hand/right hand) and different regulator pressures.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 13 February 2017 at 12:16AM
    Options
    £49.95 for 47kg cylinder, delivered anywhere in Britain.

It'll be branded Flogas but the supplier is Woldlink, a farming co-op in Lincolnshire. No need to be a farmer.

01507 605230

The price before Christmas was the same: £49.95. I cannot think why people don't read earlier posts by me and others on this money-saving forum before they order and complain of paying lots more!

If you are not able to get this deal - for any reason - please post on this forum.

Twitter link: https://twitter.com/woldlink

If you live in a static or a park home why not tell the site owner/manager ...and try to get a better deal that way? Woldlink also have good prices for bulk LPG (again via Flogas)...but if Flogas is your current supplier you won't be able to switch (I wonder why not!).

we are on a park home site and the manager negotiated a deal for 25 of us (the rest have oil/electric) with flogas 2.5 years ago at £45 it has just gone up for the first time to £47 we were paying CG £55 so have saved around £250 in that 2.5 years at 10 bottles a year. And I think CG are now charging £57 here.
  • no recent updates on this why not?
  • mjhowe
    mjhowe Posts: 1 Newbie
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hurley Berks £48.00
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    We have just had the 2nd increase this year from flogas was 45 then 47 now £49
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure