Sky Discount For Existing Customers

1818283848587»

Comments

• eslick
    eslick Posts: 2,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    slowen wrote: »
    Think you have to be on a package of a certain value of maybe £30+ to receive SKY+ for free otherwise they apparantly charge £10 per month for you to the the SKY+ facilities.

This used to be the case, not 100% sure if this still applies

Nope changed last July Sky+ is now free to use as long as you take out a package and dont do freesat
  • slowen
    slowen Posts: 2,795 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Thanks for that, think I will cut my package down once the football season finishes and save a few quid then add the sports package back on once the season re-starts
  • eslick
    Blatant copy from hotukdeals, did search but couldnt find it so dont shoot me if its already posted

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/175292/sky-box-installation-free-for-exist/showthread.php?t=175292
  • Butlers1982
    Butlers1982 Posts: 3,286 Forumite
    this isnt an exclusive offer, it just depends on who reads the email you send
  • eslick
    think what it means is sky are giving offers to existing customers again after long time here hoping for all MSE
  • b814sn1
    b814sn1 Posts: 22 Forumite
    I've just downgraded. I was on the £65 month package- SkyWorld, HD and Multiroom.

I still like the Sports but knocked out movies and a couple of the packages I never watch.

Im happy to say I have "saved" £30 per month approx so happy with that. They offered multiroom reduction down to £5 pm for 12 months but I'll see how we go without it.

After the rise in September I'll still be paying £38 pm which I still think is quite steep to be honest. I may even give cancelling the whole thing a go and see how much I miss it. I like the Sports and the Sky+ functionality so it'll be a wrench but lets face it Sky is a luxury and everything apart from my wages is rising steeply so something has to give at some point.
  • Was paying £70 per month (sky world, multiroom, espn). Got 50% off skyworld for 6 months. Bringing my bill down to £45 a month. :)
  • called them 2 days ago to cancell i was on the phone to the guy for about 5 min's and he came back to me with a new free sky hd box and free multiroom.
    nice one sky :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport