Redten Internet offer FREE computer woth £500 if you sign up for 3 years @ £19.99 pm!

Options

Comments

• dazaliam
    Options
    It's been an eventful year regarding the Redten issue but at last it's coming to an end for all, so chin up everyone and Merry Christmas to you all:beer:
  • Redten_2
    Options
    dazaliam wrote: »
    It's been an eventful year regarding the Redten issue but at last it's coming to an end for all, so chin up everyone and Merry Christmas to you all:beer:
    Oh no it isn't!!!! :rotfl:
  • jaypee638
    Options
    Redten wrote: »
    Oh no it isn't!!!! :rotfl:

Oh Yes it is!!! :rotfl: :santa2:
  • Archibaldric
    Options
    i am finally free(at no cost) and as from today I have signed up with Plusnet. I must say that this does seem like heaven. They said I would recieve my modem and be connected today and here I am. What a refreshing experience after two years of Redten. I can actually now watch vids. I only use on average about 5 gb's per month but have been on less than dial up speed for many weeks now.I have to admit that I have not been a contibuter to this site but I have been an avid reader and as I didn't seem to have anything different to say I tended to follow my leader. However, I would like to thank Essex and so many others who kept me going during my time of captivity and if I could offer a tip to any person still incarcerated in broadband hell It would have to be that when it comes to difficult legal negotiations tact and diplomacy is most certainly the best policy but, as in my case,if that fails to work I suggest you offer to return your Redten computer just as long as you are personally allowed to insert it in Jessa's bottom. Good luck to all of you still not free. Cry Freedom!
  • jaypee638
    jaypee638 Posts: 262 Forumite
    Options
    To all the happy and not so happy readers of this forum, I should like to wish one and all a Happy and Prosperous New Year, well nearly all anyway, I can think of one or two exceptions. :rotfl:

Happy New Year all

:beer:
  • nedmundo
    nedmundo Posts: 1,160 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yup - me too.
    Beware the character seeking personal gain masquerading as a moral crusader.
    :beer:
  • stan4th
    stan4th Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,
    was still getting b/b if somewhat erractic speeds (!!!).
    This Friday night - nothing, tried all weekend. We got my son an xbox and he's chomping at the bit to get it on-line - can you believe this for coincidence??
    Also, he has to do his homework on-line, schools are moving this way so need connection soon.
    I am connecting using another b/b just now.

Reading the recent posts sounds like its all been stopping. Could someone give a brief round up as I don't have b/b so don't have too much time to use work one to check through all the threads?

Many thanks - happy new year!
  • same here, I am so annoyed, i spent about 40 mins to some call centre in india with the bloke telling me theres something wrong with my router!!! (At 60p a minute!!!) NJP isnt much help, FatCat has a message on their phone to phone clode as they do not support Redten customers anymore due to non payment of bills!!! I phoned Clode and the woman i spoke to arranged for a call back, but it wont be today. :mad:
  • stan4th
    stan4th Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    Yes, just phoned this morning.
    Woman said that arranged call back - I had acted surprised when got clode finance not support and she said the support team are not taking inbound calls!!!!!! (... I'll leave other wiser people to explain to me how you can do support without inbound calls ...)
    I expected her to ask for my telephone contact number, so I enquired whether they had my number - she said yes but didn't bother to even repeat them to confirm. So I'm not convinced.
    Said I want to be released and want my mac code - otherwise I would commence legal proceedings...
    She said she cannot deal and I have to wait for call back - hope they phone in the evening when I'm back from work as I don't see how they intend to communicate.

I'll report back....

P.S. from hence forth if I enter into any finance for anything I'm going to double check it isn't with Clode because if I see any sign of them I am going to cancel the sale and walk out immediately.
  • oh my word, i just got a call back, my contract is being cancelled because they can no longer provide the service and i get to keep the pc! I am so happy now i can move to another service provider!!!:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure