We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

July 2012 Brides and Grooms

Options

Comments

• MrsDrink
    MrsDrink Posts: 4,538 Forumite
    Options
    Fabby :D Are they to save to wear on your honeymoon?
  • PinkPrincess83
    Options
    yep! The only time I will be seen in a bikini is on holiday!! The rest of the time I stick to tankinis (ie when I could be spotted by people I know!!:rotfl:)

I know its ages away but because I like/ need cupped ones they can be quite expensive so would be good if these are ok.
  • MrsDrink
    Options
    Will keep my fingers crossed for you - and you might as well buy things we need in the sales :)

I am officially bored. Lol. Have played with all my pressies... now what? Lol.
  • PinkPrincess83
    Options
    yes- and with next it means I wont have to to pay for it until Im next paid!!

Im just debating whether to start watching series 2 of downton or whether to watch the kings speech! hmmm decisions!
  • Lauralou
    Lauralou Posts: 983 Forumite
    Options
    :jfor ordering a new bikini Emma. I usually a tankini girl as well!!

No signs yet. I think if it wasn't for my sisters wedding then i would be wanting her out but now i want her to stay put until 1am Saturday Morning!!:rotfl:then after that she can come!
  • wanchai_2
    wanchai_2 Posts: 2,955 Forumite
    Options
    PinkPrincess - Downton all the way! I loooved the Christmas special, shed a little tear at the proposal (that Mary is a lucky girl) and cried properly at the scenes between Bates and Anna. I'm such a soppy head!

Yikes @ all your budgets, our wedding is costing £10K! :eek: :rotfl:
    7 Feb 2012: 10st7lbs :( 14 Feb: 10st4.5lbs :D 21 Feb: 10st4lbs * 1 March: 10st2.5lbs :j13 March: 10st3lbs (post-holiday) :o 30 March: 10st1.5lbs :D 4 April: 10st0.75lbs * 6 April: 9st13.5 lbs :) 27 April 9st12.5lbs * 16 May 9st12lbs * 11 June 9st11lbs * 15 June 9st9.5lbs * 20 June 9st8.5lbs :D 27 June 9st8lbs * 1 July 9st7lbs * 7 July 9st6.5lbs :D
  • PinkPrincess83
    Options
    wanchai- dont tell me who proposes to Mary- but Im hoping its Matthew!! I watched the first 4 of series 2 yesterday, am i wont watch the christmas one till ive watched all of series 2!
  • tfutcher
    tfutcher Posts: 190 Forumite
    Options
    Hey guys, Sounds like you all had good christmasses. I was exhausted and have only just started to recover from it all. Here is a short list of what I got (my family go mental)

Harry Potter Tour in London
    Blu ray player plus loads of films
    Camera
    Loads of smellies (including sanctuary which I love)

I had a productive day when it comes to the wedding. I brought all my bridesmaid dresses

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_008010520360_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7ESale%7EWomen%7EOccasion+%26amp%3B+evening+wear

Plus an extra 25% off as my Dad works there. I also ordered the invites that I have mentioned previously. xx
  • MrsDrink
    Options
    Oh fabby dresses Tracey
  • MrsDrink
    Options
    Lol stupid thing sent while I wasn't ready!! :D

As I was saying fab dresses Tracey!! :D

Well I have just this minute placed an order for the last of the wine for our wedding. And reordered the cider. I have £137.89 left out of the alcohol budget for fizzy drinks, 20 more bottles of beer, some carling for my mum, and fizzy drinks. :) Plenty.
    :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family