Vodafone complaints

Options

Comments

• baldelectrician
    Options
    Vodafarce seem to have went down the pan of recent years

I can only confirm the nightmare of Vodafarce and hell would have to freeze over before I went back to them
    baldly going on...
  • Procrastinator333
    Options
    Yeah, i had a bad time with them too and there have been quite a few threads over the last few weeks slating them. In short - They suck.

I'm moving networks once my contract is up in a few weeks. In truth, i think they are probably all as bad, but Vodafone really messed me around so someone else will have a go for a few years now.

Hope you get your phone soon!

P.S What are the oddds that the person who PM'd you Cobra is a Voda employee trolling the forums. If they spent more time solving customer problems they wouldn't have to do that!
  • Smamfer
    Smamfer Posts: 2,473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ohhhh its d for delivery day......... or is it lol
    ~~Gonna Buy Me A Shrimp Farm Bubba~~
  • sporedude
    sporedude Posts: 1,563 Forumite
    Options
    When did I say I ever worked for Vodafone? =\
  • nementai
    nementai Posts: 164 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    How frustrating.
    I have sympathy - I had something similar happen with Orange. Though (touching wood) I've not had any trouble with Vodafone who I'm with now.
    Sure it's only a matter of time though.
    Are there ANY good companies out there?
    When we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that's present....we experience heaven on earth. Sarah Ban Breathnach
  • HH62
    HH62 Posts: 434 Forumite
    Options
    I haven't read through all the posts, so I don't know if it's already been mentioned, and I do NOT work for Voda - but if it's any help, if you go to the Vodafone eforum they have a customer service team working on there who I have found to be very helpful. They can't solve your issues within 10 minutes but they will try to help, and usually sort things out. You have to register before you can post

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/
  • GeorgeUK
    GeorgeUK Posts: 7,737 Forumite
    Options
    If not then it should be shtf day as you prepare to write a formal complaint to their head office.
    After falling off the gambling wagon (twice): £33,600 (24,000+ 9,600) - Original CC Debt: £7,885.91

Dad Gift 6k ¦ Savings & Inv Tst: £2,500
    Loan 10k: £0 ¦ Dad 5.5k: £2,270 ¦ LTSB: £0 ¦ RBS: £0 ¦ Virgin £0 ¦ Egg £0

Total Owed: £2,270 (+6k) 11/08/2011
  • Smamfer
    Smamfer Posts: 2,473 Forumite
    Options
    :j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j

The phone arrived at 13.30pm

The delivery man said.." do you know where FleesFord is?"

"No i said :rotfl: why do you ask...?"

"Oh he said as we been trying to deliver this phone for 3 days"

Numpties!

He also said that had had another customer waiting for a phone for 3 weeks as they lived in PE12 and vodaphone kept sending it to TE12... n ot too much difference:rolleyes:
    ~~Gonna Buy Me A Shrimp Farm Bubba~~
  • b3nton
    b3nton Posts: 254 Forumite
    Options
    Always send letter where possible, via signed delivery.
    I have had Tiscali deny I ever called them (I did about 20 times).

Vodafone Sound like a complete joke! i21-15.jpg
  • glowplug
    glowplug Posts: 20 Forumite
    edited 22 April 2009 at 10:29PM
    Options
    Since 9am this morning I have had no incoming/outgoing calls on my phone. Neither can I send texts.

I rang Voda customer care (stifles growl) to be very calmly told they would send an email to the relevant department to see if they could fix the fault and my phone should be back on within 24 - 48 hours.

No other company I deal with would get away with such a casual manner. I spend more on Voda payt than I do on BT line rental and calls put together and yet when BT network fails my calls are forwarded foc to a number of my choice.

Vodafone dont offer this. Why? They just dont!

Neither do they treat each case indiviually. We are all just lumped together under the might as well be title of "peasent tarrif" and anytime there is a problem I am reminded of my lowly status by the phrase "well if you were on contract we could do something". Now from my point of view I pay in advance for my calls, my money sits accruuing interest for Vodafone and its shareholders, there is less billing admin and costs and yet here I am without service, without alternatives and without any hint of urgency on Vodafones part. Its about time that payt customers were treated better.

Utterly shocking service from what is supposed to be the best UK network!!!!

I shall be leaving them asap as their customer care is a joke. Their staff dont care and dont deviate from procedure EVER....no matter how urgent your case is.

Utter utter rubbish:mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport