Warning - Brew It Yourself (aka The Online Shopping Co)

Options

Comments

• Kess
    Kess Posts: 111 Forumite
    Options
    I've just discovered the "personal validation code" filter seems to have been removed from Trustpilot. I can now (at last) leave a review for this awful company! Let's all pile in...
  • Beamer525
    Options
    macma wrote: »
    Welcome Mr Everready,was it simple to get a chargeback from your bank ?
    and how do you get onto trustpilot ?when I clicked to place a review it said I needed a personal validation code ?

go to trustpilot and then type trustpilot uk in the search box,you will then get all reviews about trustpilot.There is info there about sending them a copy of your order and they will send you a code.

But having read elsewhere it seems the filter has now been removed for leaving reviews,just been on trustpilot for reviews regarding online homebrew and there seem to be some dodgy positive reviews to help push the neg ones down the page.
  • DR_Paul
    Options
    I have also had bad experience with this company. Trust pilot have lifted their filters for these people so I would encourage all reviewers here to also feedback on

trustpilot.co.uk/review/the-online-homebrew-company.co.uk[

This can be done without a validation code and is important because the trustpilot reviews are fed directly to google search and adwords. LET THE COUNTRY KNOW FOLKS.
  • DR_Paul
    Options
    I have also had bad experience with this company. Trust pilot have lifted their filters for these people so I would encourage all reviewers here to also feedback on

trustpilot.co.uk/review/the-online-homebrew-company.co.uk

This can be done without a validation code and is important because the trustpilot reviews are fed directly to google search and adwords. LET THE COUNTRY KNOW FOLKS.
  • Beamer525
    Options
    Great at last the bad reviews are rolling in.
  • DR_Paul
    Options

trustpilot.co.uk/review/the-online-homebrew-company.co.uk

• Essex_Lad1981
    Options
    Hi,

New to the site but have also been stung by this compnay. I was lucky to get my money back but it was alot of hard work. Letter in the post to cancel the order and phone calls to my bank for a visa charge back as I got no reply from the compnay direct.

Good to see the bad reviews being posted on TrustPilot, sad to say im sure they will be cleared up once MD Damon Parsons gets into the Online Home Brew Company towers in the monring.

Seems they just keep taking orders and peoples money for items that are not in stock, I guess this keeps the books looking good and the bank manager happy.

Avoid this company at all costs, im trying to post a review on TP but am being asked to enter a code so have sent a e-mail to the support team.
  • macma
    macma Posts: 911 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I just want my money back.Our money not theirs.If they are struggling they are not attracting sympathy. A little honesty goes a long way.
    I'd give anyone anything but when people take from me it's WAR :mad::mad::mad:
  • DR_Paul
    Options
    I have heard tell that they threaten negative reviewers with legal action. I would love to know if anyone here has had a threat made against them.

I am!not afraid of them and I will be escalating this issue big time if we do not see some action soon.
  • DR_Paul
    Options
    Macma

Please!leave a review on trust pilot - it is a very important site for google.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure