Warning - Brew It Yourself (aka The Online Shopping Co)

Options

Comments

• Tarmac---
    Options
    They've threatened other homebrew forums with legal action if they're even discussed. I seriously doubt they could even afford to start the most basic of proceedings.

They're not even replying to my emails regarding my refund. This was an order placed on the 26th December.

Passed details on to Essex Trading Standards today.
  • Tubbss
    Tubbss Posts: 444 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    used them once and never again! Took 8 weeks to deliver the "silver" kits and they were undrinkable. All my posts on their forum were deleted by them and over recent weeks I have been bombarded with the emails offering goods at cost +£1 - this to me reeks of desperation!

I can recommend brewsmarter for their prices and service and speedy delivery - they are a lot cheaper than these muppets!
  • DR_Paul
    Options
    Please leave a review on trustpilot - it can make a difference
  • Beamer525
    Options
    DR_Paul wrote: »
    Please leave a review on trustpilot - it can make a difference
    +1 If you can leave a review please do, if only to warn other potential suckers like us.:eek:

Whoop Whoop , just left my review just hope my refund doe's not drag on to long :j otherwise I will have to go down the charge back route
    My account now shows money refunded so will check online tomorrow and see if it is back in my bank account, fingers crossed but won't hold my breath.
  • Beamer525
    Options
    kondormid wrote: »
    I just twittered Theo, they are using his name on their twitter account like it is some kind of endorsment...

Folks should twitter him and let him know what is going on.
    I tweeted him a few weeks ago, the only reason I set up a twitter account.
  • Beamer525
    Options
    Tarmac--- wrote: »
    They've threatened other homebrew forums with legal action if they're even discussed. I seriously doubt they could even afford to start the most basic of proceedings.

They're not even replying to my emails regarding my refund. This was an order placed on the 26th December.

Passed details on to Essex Trading Standards today.

I emailed watchdog a week ago, sadly not had any comeback.

How did you find TS , had they had other complaints?
  • DR_Paul
    DR_Paul Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Beamer

Did your TP review go live? I can't see it yet?
  • Beamer525
    Options
    DR_Paul wrote: »
    Hi Beamer

Did your TP review go live? I can't see it yet?

Yep different name David
  • Essex_Lad1981
    Options
    If you are on Linked-In you can send the boss an E-mail asking for your money back, just search Google for Damon Parsons - Director at The Online Shopping Company
  • sekrapa
    sekrapa Posts: 130 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Lets hope they do not threaten legal action against this site if all the negative posts are not removed.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure