Credit Card Freebies Article Discussion Area

Options

Comments

• timsy
    timsy Posts: 26 Forumite
    Options
    I applied for the citibank card whilst the £50 offer was still on and I just got a letter today to say that I have been accepted but no offer of the £50 vouchers. Do you think I will still get them?
    £33 (£10 a day challenge)
  • lasitha
    Options
    timsy wrote:
    I applied for the citibank card whilst the £50 offer was still on and I just got a letter today to say that I have been accepted but no offer of the £50 vouchers. Do you think I will still get them?

I got the same letter and no mention of the £50. So I called City Bank and they said I WILL get the £50 if I spend £500 by 24/12. They will send the £50 voucher within 28 days after 24/12.
  • FL
    FL Posts: 748 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Same for me. But it will take at least 10 days to get the card so i am thinking that they are delaying it a bit as the offer was so popular. Have to find lots of things to buy to make it up to £500 by the closing date.
  • lasitha
    lasitha Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    I applied on 8 Nov and got the card today (15 Nov). Shouldn't be too difficult to spend £500 before X'mas :smiley:
  • Grant2407
    Options
    drzoidberg wrote:
    hi i'm probably asking this in the wrong place as i'm a chat forum virgin. i've applied for and got ( so they tell me) a sony card. do the triple pulse beats only apply to sony purchases in sony shops or any sony product from any shop/ website? sorry if this is in wrong place

I've just received a welcome letter from Sonycard. I think you can purchase from anywhere. It says that to claim the triplepoints you need to send a form to them including your proof of purchase and obviously use your Sonycard to make the purchase.

I have a question with regard to the BMI card. I have now made a purchase with this card but how do I claim the free flight? I was hoping to use it B4 Xmas so didn't want to have to wait too long to claim.

Thanks
  • SpudGunner
    Options
    Grant2407 wrote:
    I've just received a welcome letter from Sonycard. I think you can purchase from anywhere. It says that to claim the triplepoints you need to send a form to them including your proof of purchase and obviously use your Sonycard to make the purchase.

Erm what form is this we need to send in?
  • lasitha
    Options
    SpudGunner wrote:
    Erm what form is this we need to send in?
    They will send you a form with the Sony points catalogue. You should receive this a few days after your card.
  • yod234
    Options
    Like a lot of people im trying to relieve sony of an MP3 player, i filled out the application using the correct link (which mentioned the 8,500 pulse points, i think thats the amount) and was accepted.
    i recieved my cardtoday and read the other forms etc hoping to find some mention of the points, i even logged in on the internet into my account but still no mention.
    apologies if this subject is getting tiresome but has it been pulled??
    if any one could help id appreciate it immensly!
  • SpudGunner
    Options
    Well still havent even received a pin from them let alone sony points catalogue :(
  • lasitha
    Options
    SpudGunner wrote:
    Well still havent even received a pin from them let alone sony points catalogue :(

Mine took about 2 months to come.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport