Credit Card Freebies Article Discussion Area

Options

Comments

• ChuckleVision_2
    Options
    I can't see any mention of the £50 vouchers on the website. Have they removed it then?
    citi.gif
  • jeffnewcs
    Options
    Just tried link for Citibank Platinum with £50 but page has been removed?
  • Frugal_Foxy
    Options
    jemmychaos wrote:
    when I've tried applying for the sonycard via the link in the article, it tells me that they cannot process my request and gives me a phone number to try. This has been happening since last week. Does anyone know if you apply by phone whether you can still get the sme deal re: the points?

i completed online and it worked. it said they may call to discuss - they did, just a couple of days later - and just wanted to ask me what credit limit i wanted. on friday i received confirmation and my pin.

not sure if some of your personal info may not be 'liked' by their software brain, have you used mbna before, maybe that's the problem

take care
    FF
  • fence_2
    Options
    Cant find the link to this one can any one help, citi bank £50 vouchers if spend £500 prior to xmas
  • ScreenQueen
    Options
    I've signed up for a Sonycard and been successful. However, I note on their website that there's no mention of 8200 pulsebeats for just using the card within 28 days - where did this information come from originally? I'm certainly after the MP3 player, but will use the card as well for other things. Has anyone had experience of trying to get their 8200 pulsebeats and claim their MP3 player yet?
  • nim_2
    nim_2 Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    fence wrote:
    Cant find the link to this one can any one help, citi bank £50 vouchers if spend £500 prior to xmas

Looks like they have pulled it - obviously Martin's weekly emails have quite an effect...
  • AJtennis
    Options
    Hello all,

Does anyone know if it makes any difference to the 20,000 air miles offer if you apply for the BMI Classic Platinum Card or BMI Classic Standard Card?

Thanks
  • Former_MSE_Dan
    Options
    I've signed up for a Sonycard and been successful. However, I note on their website that there's no mention of 8200 pulsebeats for just using the card within 28 days - where did this information come from originally? I'm certainly after the MP3 player, but will use the card as well for other things. Has anyone had experience of trying to get their 8200 pulsebeats and claim their MP3 player yet?

It is only available through certain channels (offers on 3rd party websites) like the one used in the article.
    Looks like they have pulled it - obviously Martin's weekly emails have quite an effect...

Strong chance if this, we are currently checking this out and will update the article as soon as we know.
    Hello all,

Does anyone know if it makes any difference to the 20,000 air miles offer if you apply for the BMI Classic Platinum Card or BMI Classic Standard Card?

Thanks

As long as they are both Classic, it should be OK. However, check the Summary box, as some BMI cards have an annual fee.
    Former MSE team member
  • other
    other Posts: 307 Forumite
    Options

I've signed up for this, however I went for a Visa rather than the Mastercard. It didn't say on the article nor on their application website whether the offer (mp3 player) applied to either/or....

During activation, i have supposedly been credited with 2000 points for activation, but no mention of bonus points.....
  • AJtennis
    Options
    Hello all,

I'm interested in the BMI Classic Mastercard deal for 20,000 air miles. Is this offer affected by choosing between the Standard or Platinum cards?

Thanks AJ
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport