Bag 2 for 1 at Odeon on Wednesday's without an Orange phone

Options

Comments

• ellegd
    Options
    Hi everyone,

My sister and I have been seeking the cheapest Orange Wednesday in London for our bargain hunting lifestyle blog: It's called Flo and Elle. Google our post: The Ultimate 2 for 1 Wednesday to see.

Let us know if you've found one cheaper anywhere won't you. Otherwise, enjoy!!! Tickets for £2.50!! and local happy hour and dinner recommendations too to get you your whole night out for under £12.

x
  • HelenR1987
    Options
    Its easier to just get a friend or family member to forward you the code
  • Newway
    Newway Posts: 49 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    HelenR1987 wrote: »
    Its easier to just get a friend or family member to forward you the code

In two occasions in CineWord Sheffield I've been told off that
    the code must come from orange number "241",
    I am guessing you can change your family/friend's contact name to
    "241" to try fool them...
  • xyzzy_2
    Options
    I have an Orange PAYG Sim card in a spare phone. Plenty of credit on it, BUT I make no calls other than to 241 to get the Orange Wednesday code. This has worked fine for many weeks but today I got no text message back at all, even after 12 hours! Had to pay in full at the cinema. :cry: Reading the conditions associated with this offer, I note it gives tickets on a "priority basis" to people spending an average of £5 per month. Is this a warning that there might be a limit to the number of 241's you can get without spending any money on the phone? Any comments?
  • tellmah
    tellmah Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    I got the 4g PAYG EE card today and topped up £10, but it states i have 30 days do use what it is on the card, which is different to what the link stated (make one chargeable call/text within 6 months). Am i missing something here or have EE done something wrong?
  • raindrop666
    Options
    This offer via EE is only for customers on 4G. So us old customers on 3G miss out :-(
  • Steph2804
    Options
    I'm on EE so text Film to 241 and got a reply back saying this...

"sorry your number is not recognised as a 4GEE number" then goes on about being a broadband customer...

help!?
  • kettricken
    kettricken Posts: 196 Forumite
    Options
    Steph2804 wrote: »
    I'm on EE so text Film to 241 and got a reply back saying this...

"sorry your number is not recognised as a 4GEE number" then goes on about being a broadband customer...

help!?

Same for me, I suppose we are not 4GEE customers. Stamps feet and says not fair!!!!!!

:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:
  • malc_b
    malc_b Posts: 1,083 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Hmm, no cinema tickets in Feb. Looks like time to dump Orange/EE and switch to 3 as they are far cheaper PAYG.

BTW anyone with savings and a cinema goer might want to look at Lloyds club (current) account (4%) which gives 6 free tickets a year (1 blocks of 6 tickets soon after you select the benefit). A couple can hold 3 accounts, 2 single + Joint. Downside is the cinema is Vue of which there are not so many.
  • roddydogs
    roddydogs Posts: 7,478 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The Mirror is blaming "Netflix", so can you see new releases on that?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure