Bag 2 for 1 at Odeon on Wednesday's without an Orange phone

Options

Comments

• pmsuk
    pmsuk Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    It aapears that Orange are offering 2 4 1 tickets to other things as well anyone tried them? As it says beta on the website and doesn't say whether you have to be on Orange or not. Sorry wont let me post the address on this site as a link so try (www. web.lst. orange.co.uk) without the gaps. Would appriciate feed back before i book with them.
  • pmsuk
    pmsuk Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    no www just http:// web.lst.orange. co.uk appriciate any feedback if anyone has tried this
  • sprogs
    sprogs Posts: 412 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 1 August 2010 at 11:09AM
    Options
    candjsmum wrote: »
    Just a quick question. Is it a better deal to do orange wednesday for 2 adults and 2 children with 2 codes or to buy a family ticket??

Hi, when we last did this we had two codes and the guy at the desk (Odeon) worked out the cheapest deal for us - definitely cheaper with the codes.
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Could someone please tell me what happens after you send the text for the code? Do you have to show your phone to the Cinema or just give them the code?

Thanks
  • susancs
    susancs Posts: 3,888 Forumite
    Options
    POPPYOSCAR wrote: »
    Could someone please tell me what happens after you send the text for the code? Do you have to show your phone to the Cinema or just give them the code?

Thanks
    I usually show the phone with the code on it to the cashier.
  • topbeef
    Options
    Hi

I just received my Orange pay as you go sim card. In Martins article it mentions you get £1 credit. Mine doesn't seem to have the £1 and instead has only 1p.

Anyone else experienced the same?

Thanks

Andy
  • meg72
    meg72 Posts: 5,164 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    susancs wrote: »
    I usually show the phone with the code on it to the cashier.

I always thought you had to show the phone but was told last time that I only need to give the code, very usefull if you are using someone elses phone.
    Slimming World at target
  • jenny_13
    jenny_13 Posts: 159 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

My friend has forwarded me the text for tomorrow. Does anyone know if this will be accepted?

Thanks
  • jacquelinec
    Options
    My cineworld sometimes wants to see the text, other times asks you to read the code, depends on who is on the desk.
    Be careful if someone sends you the text, as some staff wont accept it if it doesnt show it is from 241.
    If someone has sent it to you, you could just change their contact name to 241 , so that it shows the text has come from that number.
    I have unlocked phones anyway , so just put the orange siim in to send for the code. Then save the message to the phone, so it is still there when I put my usual sim back in .
  • DirtPoorGuy
    Options
    Can anyone answer this, I won a code for a free ticket if I book it via the Cineworld website, would I be able to collect the ticket from the machine and then claim a second ticket using an Orange Wednesday code?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure