We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

OS Daily Tuesday 9th November

123457»

Comments

  • Evening All

    Go girls! Get a kenwood that is a fantastic price:D

    I got mine for my birthday in April and I love love love it. I would be heartbroken if it died on me.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones that let in the light
    C.R.A.P R.O.L.L.Z. Member #35 Butterfly Brain + OH - Foraging Fixers
    Not Buying it 2015!
  • Sunnyday
    Sunnyday Posts: 3,855 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Evening All

    Go girls! Get a kenwood that is a fantastic price:D

    I got mine for my birthday in April and I love love love it. I would be heartbroken if it died on me.

    Well after much deliberating i THINK that i`m going to use what i have, i found an instruction book download for a model of FP close to the magimix and i think that i`ve pretty much got all the bases covered. I would like a mixer on a stand again but i`d be daft to just but if for that - wouldn`t i? :D

    I`ll sleep on it :D

    SD
    Planning on starting the GC again soon :p
  • That's all I use mine for, and the blender jug too, but then I usually use my stick blender for that job, so it would only be for mixing. OH hasn't said no but then again his first question when he came in was, when are you next making muffins?;)

    I think we should stick it on the Grabbit, I have reserved the one I want anyway :p
    mardatha wrote: »
    It's what is inside your head that matters in life - not what's outside your window :D
    Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory. - Ghandi
  • Sunnyday
    Sunnyday Posts: 3,855 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Yes i forgot to mention grabbit when DG asked about it, its a good one.

    I have a stick blender too - and a full sized jug blender :o is there any wonder i`m struggling for space?

    I can`t compete with Mum though as she really is the gadget queen :rotfl:
    Wonder where i get it from :D

    SD
    Planning on starting the GC again soon :p
  • Right I posted it on the Grabbit, I had briefly thought about it, but got too caught up in the excitement :o If you don't see me for a cloud of icing sugar for a few days, you'll know what happened :rotfl:
    mardatha wrote: »
    It's what is inside your head that matters in life - not what's outside your window :D
    Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph; a beginning, a struggle and a victory. - Ghandi
  • Dazi
    Dazi Posts: 1,354 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Dentist :eek:

    fingers in ears, la la la la la I can't hear you.
    Althought I spose it should be hands over eyes, I can't read you :rotfl:

    Well, the dentist didn't tell me off for not going for nearly 10 years, I need a filling and a clean up, not happening till 1st Dec and I have booked day off work, well and the two days after that too, not because I think I will go into a decline on those days but thought if I was having 1 day off, might as well have the rest of the week off :D will give me time to get my backside into gear and finish off all the christmas things I [STRIKE]have started and left all over the place[/STRIKE] need to make.

    Today I have hmmmm done some washing, turned some of the vat of bolognaise into chilli which I had for my tea, and very nice it was too, have small portion with a jacket potato to take for lunch tomorrow. Have printed out loads of stuff for making my christmas cards, these will be done this weekend ...ha ha ha ha, maybe :rotfl:

    Mum still not heard from hospital and is now getting a bit uncomfortable, I offered to ring, but she says wait a bit, its difficult, because she needs to let them know they can talk to me.

    OH came home tonight which was nice, mind you I have been doing washing and printing stuff, he has been printing stuff in between my stuff and watching telly, still its nice to have someone to put my cold feet on when we go to bed :rotfl:

    My DD got an email today for an interview for uni, its not the one she really wants to go to but as she said its AN INTERVIEW, yep thats just how loud she was lol, still I think she is doing great, not easy to go back to studying when you have 2 littlies and one on the way:eek: am very proud of her.

    Best go before I use up all the internet space :D

    Sleep tight and cyas soon xx
    whoever said laughter was the best medicine has clearly never tasted wine

    Stopped smoking 20:30 28/09/11 :D
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.