mazza111 Posts: 6,327 Forumite
    Options
    Then I must be getting fatter by the minute :D
    4 Stones and 0 pounds or 25.4kg lighter :j
  • bex2002
    bex2002 Posts: 1,283 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I am STS this week, sorry for the delay in putting up my weight.
    Eric - Is the biggest loser s1 being shown at the moment or are you downloading it? if you are downloading it where did you find it please? would live to catch up with some of the series that i missed.
    £27.76/£2018 in 2018
  • vixarooni
    vixarooni Posts: 4,376 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    fixx wrote: »
    Can i please join in? :D

I started weightwatchers on Monday, which worked quite well for me about 18months ago, as it does teach me to eat better and think more about what is in my food! Over the past year and a bit though I've put weight back on, as I've been working long hours, stressed, and eating out of boredom - must stop!

I'm hoping reporting on here will force me to stay on track a little more... :o

I did weigh myself yesterday morning, and I was 81.9kg - so 12st, 12.5lbs according to google.

I'm aiming for 75kg by xmas (11st, 11lbs) and I think longer term I want to get to 65kg, as I've been there before, and remember being really fit and full of energy :(

Hey fixx! We weigh in every wednesday and post our weigh in to Fred who compiles a chart to track our progress. Theres a lose 5lb monthly challenge...there was a north/south one too but not sure if thats still happening!

Good luck too, its always harder at this time of year i find. It feels like the christmas season already!
  • vixarooni
    Options
    I have some neeeeeeeeeeeeews! So after i split up from matt i had some of those i wanna get away from the world moments and applied to be cabin crew for easy jet. Well they've emailed me back and i've got a date to attend an assesment thingy! Im kinda excited but a bit fooooooooooooook!! I was in a bit of a different head space back when i applied. I dont think im really a model candidate, i even lied about my weight hahaha!

Oh and my iphone is coming tomorrow!!! and paddy mcguiness is on sunday, and matt gave me his old xbox so im online gaming this eve! What a day!!

Gym session went a treat aswell. Only thing not so good is my halloween outfit which isnt coming on at all!!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,434 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Oooh a trolly dolly Vic :grin:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Fellpony_2
    Options
    Go for it Vix, best start learning the Emergency Exits positioning routine!!

Back on track again, wii has been brought out from under its dust cover once more, i might actually use it this time!
    You never know how strong you are until you have no other option.
  • puddings_2
    puddings_2 Posts: 1,889 Forumite
    Options
    'scuse me vix, but i didn't get my peanuts ;-)
    seriously thiough i hope your meeting goes really well

and theres no need to be nervous, just be yourself and if you dont like it then you can always walk away.As paddy would say... no likey, no flighty
  • vixarooni
    Options
    Thanks guys, gotta try and fit that in around work now!
  • curlybap
    Options
    Hi All
    Starting into my first week of slimming! Feeling ok - had a little nibble of chocolate last night but I'm going to the gym today to repent!
    My scales are very old and I've been thinking of getting a new set for a while - can anybody recommend a good set? Also are the ones with % fat worth the money?
    Grocery Challenge Nov £288.12/£250
    Weekly Spend Challenge: 7Nov £23.30/£30 14Nov EEK!/£70 21Nov £0/£30

• Eric_Pisch
    Eric_Pisch Posts: 8,720 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    curlybap wrote: »
    Hi All
    Starting into my first week of slimming! Feeling ok - had a little nibble of chocolate last night but I'm going to the gym today to repent!
    My scales are very old and I've been thinking of getting a new set for a while - can anybody recommend a good set? Also are the ones with % fat worth the money?

in my mind little treats are just self defeating, they just keep sugar cravings going / insulin levels unbalanced, it makes for a difficult long term weight loss

fat % scales can be ok, there not supper accurate but give a reasonable guide, the ones with the hand grips are much more accurate than the feet only ones

these are some of the best and a decent price

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Omron-BF508-Composition-Monitor-Bathroom/dp/B0033AGBVG/ref=pd_sxp_f_pt
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure