Forum Home » Marriage, Relationships & Families

MSE Parents Club Part 15 - Page 754

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

MSE Parents Club Part 15

10.3K replies 356K views

Replies

• CAFCGirl wrote: »
    anyone know of any deals on Pampers Baby Dry or Active Fit?

My stocks are starting to run low now and I missed out on the amazing amazon deal :(

Have to admit I am struggling to find nappies cheap myself atm, I think active fit are on offer at boots for 2 for £16 (think its something like 96 pack) but there are some parent club codes for £5 off £20 if you are ordering anything else, if your just ordering those there is a £3 off pampers nappies code too
  • aless02aless02 Forumite
    5.1K posts
    r.mac wrote: »
    I've quoted you
    v
    v
    v
    v

ooo, I feel famous now! :D
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • redmel1621redmel1621 Forumite
    6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi

Hope everyone had a good time at the meet today.

Not stopping, too tired and need to try and get some dinner sorted for everyone (here we go!!!) I came on yesterday looking for sympathy but got none:( Anyway, babies are still poorly resulting in another bad night last night:(

Hope everyone else is well and not coming down with colds/flu etc

TTFN xx
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.
  • Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
    r.mac wrote: »
    please listen to MFD - she is a wise woman :D
    Proud Mummy to the gorgeous Benjamin John born 14 March 2009, 8lbs 14oz
    A new little seedling on the way, due 30 September 2012
  • Oh Mfd... You are so sarcastic...

But I love you :p

Off to the school, shall quote in a while...
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

• Rmac - lovely new siggy,
    Pleased the builders conference went well :)
    Mel - I'm sorry I didn't post last night, I was just lurking for most of the evening. I'm sorry to hear that your littlies are still unwell - it's hard enough to look after one ill baby. I'm sending lots of hugs and get well vibes in your general direction. Hope you've got some help there?
    ;) Working hard in the hopes of being 'lucky' ;)
  • aless02aless02 Forumite
    5.1K posts
    Mel, I wasn't really on last night so I didn't respond - hope T & K get better soon. Can you afford a takeaway or maybe just fix something really simple for dinner so you can have a rest? *hugs*
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • Sami_BeeSami_Bee Forumite
    14.6K posts
    Mazcabs wrote: »
    When did you start leaving a nappy off at night for Chris (or have you?
    We've not done night time, I'm pretty sure we could if we had a decent routine but we're all over the place atm.
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
    :T:rotfl: I do feel for any lurkers that have no idea about the off MSE convos we have :p
    FWIW I whole heartedly agree :cool:
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • weezl74weezl74 Forumite
    8.7K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    redmel1621 wrote: »
    Hi

Hope everyone had a good time at the meet today.

Not stopping, too tired and need to try and get some dinner sorted for everyone (here we go!!!) I came on yesterday looking for sympathy but got none:( Anyway, babies are still poorly resulting in another bad night last night:(

Hope everyone else is well and not coming down with colds/flu etc

TTFN xx
    oh mel, am gutted now. I actually quoted your post, fiddled about with a few replies, got frustrated with myself and logged off!

Sorry. And sorry your littlies are sick. Can I offer a belated huggle? x

:hello:Jonathan 'Fergie' Fergus William, born 05/03/09, 7lb 4.4oz:hello:
    :)Benjamin 'Kezzie' Kester Jacob, born 18/03/10, 7lb 5oz:)
    cash neutral gifts 2011, value of purchased gifts/actual paid/amount earnt to cover it £67/£3.60/£0
    january grocery challenge, feed 4 of us for £40
  • Awwwwww Mel ((((((HUG))))) I wasn't really around last night either. Hope the littlies are feeling better today.

I would also recommed a simple meal or a takeaway.

((((((HUG))))))
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
    DD Katie born April 2007!
    3 years 9 months and proud of it
    dreams do come true (eventually!)

This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support