MSE Parents Club Part 15

Options

Comments

• aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    Options
    If the cheese is generic like cheddar or Edam, shred it and then freeze. I do this all the time - great because then you only use what you need rather than it disappearing via cheese monsters :whistle:

Are the yoghurts flavored? If not, you could cook with it. If they are, try making lollies?
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • MERFE
    MERFE Posts: 2,133 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    evening

congrats kitkat x

I'm back from the nurse, had to go to minor injuries because there were no appointments anywhere for today, it was so quiet I was seen within about 20 mins. Apparently it was heaving earlier. She said give it a couple of days then I could take the dressing off and probably won't need another one and looks like its healing nicely, she did say the stitches can cause problems sometimes and it feels better once they are gone and she is right. I should be back to normal by the time the kids go back to school. I do feel sorry for them we haven't done anything and they have pretty much entertained themselves this christmas.

Our normal New years day activity is to go for a walk along the beach. I think with all the early nights here we should still manage it tomorrow and will be good for them to get the exercise, bet they can't wait to go to school.
  • redmel1621
    redmel1621 Posts: 6,002 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    SugarSpun wrote: »
    Go your boys! And you with your hair, is it red like a fire engine or bright red that could be natural if you were extremely generous with "natural"?

Do you have any orange juice for the screamy one? It might help with the pooping.

Actually now it is completely dry it looks ok! My hair is so dark that even th boldest of colours never really take to it too well.

No orange juice, but I have given plenty of water and some with a bit of blackcurrant in....hopefully tomorrow she will be able to go a bit easier.

Decs and tree have all been put in the attic and a few bits brought down for ebaying...that will be my first job tomorrow, then get on with writing a budget.
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    Options
    mel im joining you on the budget tomorrow ... im cleaning house then sitting down and working out every penny ..

2011 will be my little family's year ....

im having a nice glass of red wine ... very willing to share x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • elle_gee
    elle_gee Posts: 8,584 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all..

Don't pop in very often these days, but just dropping by to wish everyone a Happy New Year :)

Hope everyone is well xx
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    Options
    Happy New Year to everyone!

It's like Beirut outside in the street, the major features of German NYE are: eating doughnuts; and throwing fireworks around. There is no sense of safety, just flinging fireworks. I'm sitting up here watching drunk people faffing about with lighters and explosives - a miracle tons of people don't get killed every year, really.
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • tiamai_d
    tiamai_d Posts: 11,987 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi Elle!!!!!
  • Evansangel
    Evansangel Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My NR Resolutions are:
    1. Clear out debt (by selling all my stuff that i never use)
    2. Lose baby weight once this one pops out
    3. Try to move house before christmas 2011
    4. Be happier about myself, because a happy me = a more confident me.

Thats all i can think of so far :)
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    Options
    add pass driving btest and get a car and thats me ea :D x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • delain
    delain Posts: 7,700 Forumite
    edited 1 January 2011 at 12:59AM
    Options
    add pass driving btest and get a car and thats me ea :D x

I keep telling you you want to buy my car, it's easy to drive it's auto :rotfl:
    ***tries to brainwash s_m into wanting really un-mse car***
    We've now got to get shot of all the cars lol to have enough money to get a decent (big) automatic. I'm too crap for manual :rotfl:
    Mum of several with a twisted sense of humour and a laundry obsession :o:o
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport