PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.
We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Is your heating ON or OFF?

Options

Comments

• stacey4415c
    Options
    Thankfully my flat is always BOILING....i have a tiny, and i mean tiny, studio flat. It's frustratingly stuffy and warm but at least i'm never cold :)
  • spike7451
    spike7451 Posts: 6,944 Forumite
    Options
    I've got my cat water bottle on my lap to keep me warm...
  • Fruball
    Fruball Posts: 5,739 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Still off here... feeling comfortable with pjs, socks and sheepskin slippers :)
  • lostinrates
    lostinrates Posts: 55,283 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    It was much milder here today, and though its not ''warm'' its less cold certainly. I'm comfortable in a light top this evening. I was actually a little too warm in bed last night!
  • Mrs_Veg_Plot
    Options
    Its still off here but is getting colder in the evenings. Using throws on the sofa in the evenings. Still have the bedroom windows open a crack at night though.
    I am playing all of the right notes just not necessarily in the right order :D.
  • suzybloo
    suzybloo Posts: 1,104 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Still off here - its down to 9 degrees here, sitting with a throw on my knees but still resisting the temptation to put the heating on. Did have to put the electric fire on for 5 mins for DGS when he came out of the bath - he thought it was great tonight cause Granny wrapped his jammies around his hot water bottle and they were really cosy when he put them on......... oh the treats us grannies give the wee ones LOL!
    Every days a School day!
  • Magpie27
    Options
    suzybloo wrote: »
    Still off here - its down to 9 degrees here, sitting with a throw on my knees but still resisting the temptation to put the heating on. Did have to put the electric fire on for 5 mins for DGS when he came out of the bath - he thought it was great tonight cause Granny wrapped his jammies around his hot water bottle and they were really cosy when he put them on......... oh the treats us grannies give the wee ones LOL!

Oh I love the idea of wrapping pjs around a hot water bottle my DD will love that :D
  • bluebag
    bluebag Posts: 2,450 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I....am....resisting.... the 'constant button'.....resisting.... proper autumnal feel here tonight, raining windy and quite chilly. Going to bed in a mo, but have put it on the timer for first thing to warm up the place.

Oh what luxury it would be if it was free.
    Whatever happened to that cold fusion unlimited free energy stuff the scientists were all exicited about then? Ah well, the gas bill remains.
  • CH27
    CH27 Posts: 5,531 Forumite
    Options
    It's chillier here in a morning rather than evening at the moment.
    Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.
  • euronorris
    euronorris Posts: 12,247 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    What's the weather prediction like for the UK? They are predicting a high of 26 in the South of Holland tomorrow, and the south of the UK is often similar. Even here, further north, a high of 19 is predicted, with the weekend looking more like summer.

I hope you all have some warmer days in the UK too!
    February wins: Theatre tickets
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport