Comments

• artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 2 December 2010 at 7:25PM
    Options
    ScattyJan wrote: »
    Here you go artydoll xx

Can you point out the ones that are £3 please? I can only see packs for £5 of the top notch..thanks,Do I need a code or something to get that price?
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Rusty can I enter this card in your challenge please? I blogged it last week but ,I must be getting old,cant remember if I entered it .

DSC01603.JPG
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • ScattyJan
    ScattyJan Posts: 535 Forumite
    Options
    Artydoll
    end of top row here

xx
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Hello all, I think it's been slightly less cold here today but still freezing. Spent the day doing a bit of shopping and then present wrapping. It was fun!

Tomsmom, sending you more hugs :grouphug:

Me and OH are going to go shopping tomorrow (last few xmas pressies to get) and have lunch at Pizza Express. OH spoke to his mum later and she has invited herself along :mad: I am hoping the roads between us and her are not passable ;):o

Sorry I am behind with blogs :(, been really busy this week and my Christmas fair at preschool is on 11th so I exect to only get busier next week, if I go awol you know why. I have so much to sort out.

I have committee minutes and christmas fair plans to type tonight and 17 pots of gold to wrap and make labels for if I have time.

Take care everyone xxx
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    edited 2 December 2010 at 8:16PM
    Options
    Rainmac you really must learn to say NO!! lol I don't know where you get your energy from, but I could really do with some of it :)

The only thing I have managed today is a bit of ironing and my ASDA online order, if it gets here!!

DH has had to clear the 2 foot of snow from the conservatory roof this afternoon because the weight of it has forced the guttering off and was bowing the roof!!! Its still snowing here tonight :(
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    Options
    Evening! Still more snow here today - we had a mini avalanche when it all decided to drop off DD's bedroom roof earlier but it has about another 2 inches on now and it's still coming down in heaps. Bored with it now and need to get out before I go mad

No school for DD again today or tomorrow and I have to ring the head of service in the morning to explain my reasons for not getting in and have been warned I will have to justify what work I will be doing from home as my duties are to take calls in the office tomorrow :mad: Can't be faffed to argue but she needn't think I'm going to be taking it as leave she can faff about and deduct my pay. Sorry for moaning it's like working for colditz. They got 3 people to walk in to take calls for 8 to finish at 4:30 when everyone else in the council (including the people who see customers face to face in our "team") were starting at 10 and finishing at 3.

Anyhoo going to craft this evening once I've washed up - might get my wellies out and wander to village shop in the morning they might at least have chocolate :D

poor you having to explain yourself like that Padster, cause them as much faffing as you can :) my old company was like that (where I took vol redundancy), when I had a car accident on the way to work a few years ago and couldnt make it in that day (bear in mind it was a half hour drive) I was told that I'd have to take take annual leave or have it off sick and it would go on my record! I said neither, had it as Unpaid leave and claimed it back off the other persons insurance (whose fault the accident was). Some companies these days are all about numbers and profit and take little to no interest in the actual humans working for them. It's lovely where I'm temping at the moment, I can get in easily and leave at normal time too as it's only down the road from me but the managers are going round to people saying they can leave early cause of the snow if they have a bit of a journey. its nice to know that some companies care about their employees even if the vast majority dont seem to...! /rant over ;)
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    Options
    rainmac wrote: »
    Hello all, I think it's been slightly less cold here today but still freezing. Spent the day doing a bit of shopping and then present wrapping. It was fun!

Tomsmom, sending you more hugs :grouphug:

Me and OH are going to go shopping tomorrow (last few xmas pressies to get) and have lunch at Pizza Express. OH spoke to his mum later and she has invited herself along :mad: I am hoping the roads between us and her are not passable ;):o

Sorry I am behind with blogs :(, been really busy this week and my Christmas fair at preschool is on 11th so I exect to only get busier next week, if I go awol you know why. I have so much to sort out.

I have committee minutes and christmas fair plans to type tonight and 17 pots of gold to wrap and make labels for if I have time.

Take care everyone xxx

I dont know how you manage it all rainmac, looking after your littlies too!! good luck for the fair and I hope the school/preschool appreciate all you're doing for them xx
  • rainmac
    Options
    Gemm85 wrote: »
    poor you having to explain yourself like that Padster, cause them as much faffing as you can :) my old company was like that (where I took vol redundancy), when I had a car accident on the way to work a few years ago and couldnt make it in that day (bear in mind it was a half hour drive) I was told that I'd have to take take annual leave or have it off sick and it would go on my record! I said neither, had it as Unpaid leave and claimed it back off the other persons insurance (whose fault the accident was). Some companies these days are all about numbers and profit and take little to no interest in the actual humans working for them. It's lovely where I'm temping at the moment, I can get in easily and leave at normal time too as it's only down the road from me but the managers are going round to people saying they can leave early cause of the snow if they have a bit of a journey. its nice to know that some companies care about their employees even if the vast majority dont seem to...! /rant over ;)

Here, here Gemm, I worked for a carp company like that, best thing I ever did was to leave ;)
  • PepPop
    PepPop Posts: 1,790 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wifey Thanks so much for the links. I'll check them out :beer: Wow brilliant of your OH to make you cake - he knows you so well :) I take it your rings haven't been handed in anywhere - that's such a shame I would be so upset if I lost mine, it's the sentimental value more than anything.

Padster I hope you get on OK tomorrow - isn't it terrible the way some bosses are acting with all this snow - I wonder how they would feel if the shoe were on the other foot.

artydoll Lovely card

Making more Christmas cards - I will get around to putting them you know where at some point :o Off for a wander there in a moment. Catch you later.
  • rainmac
    Options
    Gemm85 wrote: »
    I dont know how you manage it all rainmac, looking after your littlies too!! good luck for the fair and I hope the school/preschool appreciate all you're doing for them xx

Thank you Gemm :) I am scared stiff I have forgotten something, I have a sort of plan written down for me to follow next week, just hope I can get it all done and we make lots of money. I have 6 paying stalls coming - jewellery, cards, gifts, toys, Jamie at Home and something else I can't remember at the minute. The rest of the stalls are being run by the preschool - refreshments, tombolas, lucky wine, cake stall, name the penguin... Roll on sunday 12th when it will all be over ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport