Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Options

Comments

• flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    Its snowing like mad again this morning and looking at the sky we have plenty more to come!! Its lovely and warm in our house though and it smells gorgeous just now cos DH put the breadmaker on timer for fresh bread for breakfast :)

Willow says she wants to learn how to sew kisses :) so it looks like we will be doing cross stitch today.

I did manage to write a load of Christmas cards yesterday, but still nothing to wrap up, ah well, they can always have money in the card to spend in the sales.
  • dragonllew
    dragonllew Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all hope everyone is warm and safe we finally have snow here today kids are all off school typical its the day I had to drive dh to the hospital wasn't to bad as main roads were fairly clear.

Liz sorry to hear about your husband
  • Marg
    Marg Posts: 2,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    flourgirl wrote: »
    Its snowing like mad again this morning and looking at the sky we have plenty more to come!! Its lovely and warm in our house though and it smells gorgeous just now cos DH put the breadmaker on timer for fresh bread for breakfast :)

Willow says she wants to learn how to sew kisses :) so it looks like we will be doing cross stitch today.

I did manage to write a load of Christmas cards yesterday, but still nothing to wrap up, ah well, they can always have money in the card to spend in the sales.

Ahhh! that's a lovely description.

Dragonllew - hope all goes well for DH
  • bunbun2
    bunbun2 Posts: 3,540 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    more snow here and another day off school for OH, ds1 and ds2

liz sorry to hear about your OH

flourgirl have a good day with Willow. enjoy your cross stitching

dragonllew hope your OH gets on OK at the hospital. my parents live in Bransgore and have sent some photos of their garden - you have had alot of snow overnight
    saving for ds2's summer international scout camp - £200
    £60 deposit paid :j £100 paid:j £40 paid:j
  • THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    Options
    Yum! flourgirl, what a fab description, my mouth is watering as there's nothing nicer than fresh bread.

Dragonllew, everything on inside out for OH.

farmville, nice to have you amongst us
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

• chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    A snow day here for us too.. School decided at 9.30 last night that they were shut today but expect to open tomorrow ! Hmm well i wont be taking my car out after the fun i had to try and get it in the other night.. Plus its still snowing here in Nottingham. Even buses have re routed away from my house :(

Liz Sorry to hear about your OH. So many people are being effected by this , its awful.

Dragonllew Hope all goes well for OH

Flourgirl Love Willows description !! Have fun. I am sure that she will be a super fast learner as she does have your tallents in crafts :)

Right off to get another coffee and try and defrost.. OH has just gone for a walk to Asda with a big list and taxi money to get home ;)

Stay warm hugs to everyone xx
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • dragonllew
    dragonllew Posts: 1,230 Forumite
    Options
    bunbun2 wrote: »
    dragonllew hope your OH gets on OK at the hospital. my parents live in Bransgore and have sent some photos of their garden - you have had alot of snow overnight

Yep considering last night when we went to bed there was none it's still snowing now hope the hospital hurry up and ring so I can go and get DH really miss him not being able to drive as I hate driving in the snow:(
  • PepPop
    PepPop Posts: 1,790 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Inside outs on for you Dragonllew - just take your time when you go out and stay safe.

Big warm hugs to everyone - hope everyone is doing ok.

Have a fun day with Willow, flourgirl and can you send me some fresh bread to have with my soup please? :D

Hello Farmville

I ended up watching the Wizard of Oz last night - my neighbours must think I'm nuts cos I was singing my head off. :eek:
  • OAP1945
    OAP1945 Posts: 514 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    New Card Challenge

Right my challenge for this fortnight is

" Let It Shine"

Maybe the sun ( I know we could do with some) But it could be ice, the moon, a candle even some glaze on an image, or a mirri mat

Hope you all find time to craft in the busy run up to Christmas and as per usual the challenge lasts for 2 weeks ie Midnight on 16th December Good luck :)
  • THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    Options
    super theme, OAP
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure