We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 14

1…251252254256257…907

Comments

  • jillie1974
    jillie1974 Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    thanks guys
    xxx
    'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'
  • I can't remember who posted about the Postman Pat tent at Boots.com yesterday but its back in stock today for £5 and on 3 for 2! Some fab gift bargains to be had...

    xx
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    And Rmac, we all look at other peoples children and wonder why our don't behave the same, but behind closed doors things are usually different. Ben always plays up in public, but at home he's an angel, think he gets it the wrong way round!
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    Jillie, you're not bringing down the thread at all, sure this is why we have the thread. :( for Kian's bump, Molly has matching eggs on both sides of her head from yesterday and a scratch down behind her ear. Where it's from is beyond me but her new trick is putting everything that looks like a phone to the side/back of her head and talking into it so it's probably from that :rotfl:

    Do It Today, sorry I forgot to welcome you earlier. Hello and congratulations!

    Big hugs Tara, do you need any opinions on sanitary products from the panel?
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    I off into school with a little bag I've made up with change underwear etc, gonna talk to her teacher, back later. X
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • awww tara, is she ok?
    Debt £30,823.48/£44,856.56 ~ 06/02/21 - 31.28% Paid Off
    Mortgage (01/04/09 - 01/07/39)
    £79,515.99/£104,409.00 (as of 05/02/21) ~ 23.84% Paid Off

    Lloyds (M) - £1196.93/£1296.93 ~ Next - £2653.79/£2700.46 ~ Mobile - £296.70/£323.78
    HSBC (H) -£5079.08/£5281.12 ~ HSBC (M) - £4512.19/£4714.23
    Barclays (H) - £4427.32/£4629.36 ~ Barclays (M) - £4013.78/£4215.82
    Halifax (H) - £4930.04/£5132.12 ~ Halifax (M) - £3708.65/£3911.20

    Asda Savings - £0

    POAMAYC 2021 #87 £1290.07 ~ 2020/£3669.48 ~ 2019/£10,615.18 ~ 2018/£13,912.57 ~ 2017/£10,380.18 ~ 2016/£7454.80

    ~ Emergency Savings: £0

    My Debt Free Diary (Link)
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    Bloody hell it is freezing in my office. This is why I never come here. I am so poxy cold!
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • Mazcabs
    Mazcabs Posts: 2,108
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I can't remember who posted about the Postman Pat tent at Boots.com yesterday but its back in stock today for £5 and on 3 for 2! Some fab gift bargains to be had...

    xx

    It was Jakesmummy who wanted it.... I wanted the Thomas swingball!!
    Mum to 2 lovely boys who keep me busy.
  • 3onitsway
    3onitsway Posts: 4,000
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    ((Hugs)) Jillie - It must be very hard to have a very sad day followed by a very very happy day! I'm sure Kian will give you lots of hugs today to help you.

    weezl74 wrote: »
    I flop into bed now with DH, and he goes, 'they both still alive?' and I go 'yup!' and he goes 'job done!'

    :rotfl::rotfl:

    tarajayne wrote: »
    Today is crap, today my 10yr had to grow up too fast, she started her periods and it's not f!!!ing fair! :(:(:(

    :eek: Oh no, you're poor baby girl. :( She's far too young.

    My friends little girl started last week at 11, on the first day of big school. Like starting big school wasn't enough to cope with on one day.


    I'm waiting for the hairdresser to come and fix my shocking dark roots. I've got an incredible urge to have my hair cut short. It will probably pass before she arrives.
    :beer:
  • gill_81uk
    gill_81uk Posts: 2,851
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Forumite
    *hugs* for Jillie. It definitely sounds as though you're family would benefit from bereavement councilling, what a horrible time for you all.

    *hugs* for Rmac too. I echo what everyone else has said.

    I mentioned a few weeks ago that the clasp had broken on T's amber necklace. I emailed the seller asking for a new clasp and heard nothing back. Yesterday I got a whole new necklace so very pleased. would highly recommend him now :)

    Choppy - it tends to be really hectic when we go to northampton for the day as we live 2.5 hours away. I'm hoping to stay over and have a longer trip at some point so would love to meet up then.

    We had a lovely day, my sis loved playing with T, and vice versa. We had a walk into the town centre and then went to Fusion buffet for our tea, which was really yummy but I ate far too much!
    Mummy to Thomas born April 27th 2010 8lb 5oz
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.