Forum Home» Shop but don't drop

Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES - Page 120

New Post Advanced Search

Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES

edited 5 December 2017 at 12:52PM in Shop but don't drop
1.3K replies 242.5K views

Replies

• Thanks for this tip, logged on and found £19 pounds worth of vouchers - that's a couple of fun days out this summer!
  • Just signed up at Tesco and I've got £50 in vouchers I'd forgotten about!

Thanks so much MSE :j
  • I've just discovered £19.50 of old vouchers...that's almost £40!

Wish I could have waited for the 5x exchange...still I'm really grateful! My printer conked out earlier and I used 3 of my vouchers to take £30 off the price of an HP wireless printer...so now I've just bought a wireless printer for £6?! I was 50p off claiming my last voucher grrrr but hey ho - every little helps!!!
    ...no comping wins as yet, but I live in hope. :money::j:eek:
  • fabulous!!!! just ran out of petrol and money!!! found out that i have £24.50 worth of tesco vouchers still to use!!! im off to petrol station. many thanks x
  • Kernel_SandersKernel_Sanders Forumite
    3.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've just missed the midnight deadline because I didn't bother collecting together all my paper vouchers as everyone seemed to find theirs online so easily. The instructions state Click on 'Your vouchers' on the left hand side column and you should see a table listing the vouchers you still have to spend but I can see no column of options anywhere. On which page exactly is this supposed to be?
  • no1catmanno1catman Forumite
    3K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've just missed the midnight deadline because I didn't bother collecting together all my paper vouchers as everyone seemed to find theirs online so easily. The instructions state Click on 'Your vouchers' on the left hand side column and you should see a table listing the vouchers you still have to spend but I can see no column of options anywhere. On which page exactly is this supposed to be?

The sequence is:
    Tesco wbsite - clubcard - 'myclubcardaccount' (MCA) - sign in (email address & password) - confirm your details e.g. the 18 digit CC no (no spaces), your name (not initial) and postcode (with a space).
    If it gives a 'details do not match' message - ring Clubcard. Otherwise - you can now go into MCA - so click on that, and then click on the your vouchers.
    Thats where to find it, where have you been looking??
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • Sneaky Tesco kept this one quiet! Just found I had £23 of vouchers, off to put some diesel in the car having been driving around on the light for a week!!
  • no1catmanno1catman Forumite
    3K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    popppy wrote: »
    Sneaky Tesco kept this one quiet! Just found I had £23 of vouchers, off to put some diesel in the car having been driving around on the light for a week!!

No, in the last statement you would have had would have ben a remender of how much in unused vouchers you had, and an invitation to find them in Myclubcardaccount.
    Moreover, some people who had vouchers to run out shortly, had email reminders about it, or reprints of the original vouchers - where these may have been lost.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • I logged onto tesco.com and in my account I have £1 to spend. So I then followed your club card link and have £15 to spend thank :T
  • £10 that I didn't have before! :-D x
    "Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed."
    - Gandhi