Reclaim lost Tesco points: Report your SUCCESSES

Comments

• hgove wrote: »
    Just did it and found I had £33 in unclaimed points. Mainly from two dates so perhaps they didn't arrive in the post? Either way I am well chuffed. Thanks

I found £4.50 and think missing post is the reason - where does it end up?
  • Thanks to this site finally called customer service to activate my online account and got £30 of vouchers! Dont shop there often and hate the "buy 3 things and save £1" type vouchers as its always stuff we don;t buy!

Vouchers also spcaed out with end dates up to 2013 which is nice. Next Mr T shop will be free!
    NOT a NEWBIE!

Was Greenmoneysaver. . .
  • Edwardia
    Edwardia Posts: 9,170 Forumite
    Checked Clubcard account and found £40 of unused vouchers, so OH printed off and spent £25 today
  • Discovered I had £39 to use in Tesco Vouchers - delighted with that, as a hard up student it paid for my printer ink :T
  • kirstym1
    kirstym1 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Thank you for this thread just found £18.50 I didn't know I had, so pleased as my kettle has broken today so thats my new kettle paid for x
  • Does anyone know if Tescos have stopped extending voucher expiry dates? I have £60 which I was wanting to save up for something big but expire end of March. In the past they would re-issue with extended 2 years. Now they won't do it. Not sure if it was the advisor I spoke to who wouldn't do it. She just insisted "you had 2 years to spend it..." Thanks.
  • this is the first time i`ve ever used this site and the unclaimed Tesco vouchers caught my eye. I thought that i always knew how many vouchers i had left but when following the advice and checking on the Tesco site i found that i had never claimed £17 of vouchers from 18 months ago and this amounted to £68 and so i`ve just ordered 2 tickets for Longleat for the kids. Thanks to a great website - i`ll be a regular from now on!
  • slimboy
    slimboy Posts: 25 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thank you. Followed the advice and found i had £14.50 of unused vouchers. Will come in handy.

Thanks.
  • Tina20
    Tina20 Posts: 471 Forumite
    Wahey!! I had a clubcard which I lost in 2009, but I continued to use the key fob even when I'd moved house and totally forgot about my clubcard account. I have 13.00 outstanding! Brilliant thanks :D
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • paulm1983
    paulm1983 Posts: 6 Forumite
    edited 7 April 2012 at 8:32PM
    Does anyone know if Tescos have stopped extending voucher expiry dates? I have £60 which I was wanting to save up for something big but expire end of March. In the past they would re-issue with extended 2 years. Now they won't do it. Not sure if it was the advisor I spoke to who wouldn't do it. She just insisted "you had 2 years to spend it..." Thanks.

If the voucher has actually expired, you won't get it back. Tesco used to offer this purely on a discretionary basis in the past but stopped doing it a couple of years ago. If you think vouchers are going to expire before you use them, get them cancelled and reissued before the end date, then you'll get another 2 years out of them.

However, if the vouchers were still valid when you called, I'd call back and talk to them again about it, as the staff member was definitely wrong.

This is partly why so many people got a message with their Clubcard statements telling them they had unused vouchers and to check online to make sure they didn't lose them.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback