• mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Options
    Very funny. Good luck with that!!
  • Bonnie7_2
    Bonnie7_2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 9 January 2016 at 9:22PM
    Options
    I messaged Lee at Social Media Comms on Wednesday - no reply. He had messaged me on 30/12/15 to say that he would "check my account" on 4 January 2016 - no further contact from him.

As at today's date, I have been waiting nearly 4 weeks to have my number transferred over. Nearly 4 weeks of missing all my incoming calls and texts. Vodafone called me today with an "update' - still working on it, and they will call me back on Wednesday! Over 4 weeks - this is a joke!!

My new development for today - I'm now unable to make outgoing calls on my phone too! My phone is practically useless - come on Vodafone - you are a total shambles!!
  • Shazajones63
    Options
    hi lee
    Sorry to send a message via another thread, I'm new to this forum
    I have two phones with Vodaphone and been with them for many many years without a problem until now. My sim only was due for an upgrade I was offered a 30% off code through my nieces company to join 02 but as a loyal customer I decided to see what Vodaphone would offer, I was offered an upgrade to include the iPhone 5 free of charge so I thought I would stay with Vodaphone and accepted.
    I received the handset first of all without a sim so I rang and I did receive the sim a couple of days later what I didn't expect to follow was a bill saying that I would be one charged for the handset and two the delivery charge for the sim.
    I contact customer services on live chat first and was assured it would be taken off my account and I wouldn't be charged so thought no more about it.
    I then received a text to say the full amount would be taken from my account so I rang again assured I wouldn't be charged I even received a text saying my bill charge excluding the phone and postage charge, again thought cool all sorted.
    On the bill date yep you guessed the full amount was taken from my account, I futious so I rang again to be told nothing they could but it would come off my next bill, yep guessed again just got my bill for this month with no reduction again now triple furious I rang and was put on hold three times and every time someone new was at the end of the phone three times I had to repeat myself the last lady said leave it with her and she would sort it and text me with the amendments yep guessed it no texts just one asking for my questions of how I felt my call handled. I've reached the end of my patients and wish I'd gone to 02 this is what been with Vodaphone for ten years gets you.
    I hope you can help
    Many thanks
    Sharon
  • peterphillipson
    Options
    im hoping somebody can help me. I upgraded my phone contract to get an iPhone 6. The phone arrived but when I received my bill there was a large charge for the phone which I was not told about. I phoned up and complained and returned the phone within the 14 day cooling off period. I phoned up to cancel my account all together so I could go elsewhere. I was told that the phone had been received back and they closed my account. Since then I keep getting demands for £886.07 for the phone which I do not have. I have called a number of times and each time get told the issue is now closed and I will not get any more demands, this is not the case. I even had the Coventry store manager trying to sort the issue but still get the demands. I've not got a final demand notice saying that I will get a bad debt notice and you will instruct debt recovery. I'm a disabled person and this issue is causing me a lot of stress which makes my condition worse. Please help.
    Regards Caroline Phillipson
  • Hi

I'm trying to post my issue through the web contact form using WRT135 etc but I keep getting an error message when clicking submit, I have tried on IE, Firefox and Chrome.

I have been trying to submit NHS details since upgrading a couple of weeks ago but keep getting an error message asking me to email the details!! When speaking to CS they just keep telling me to keep trying or they have asked a manager to call me back... Which they never have!!

Any other way to get through to someone would be great!

Thanks x
  • hossy
    hossy Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    Vodafone customer services are a waste of time and they don't call you back when they promise. .You're more likely to get a response from the CEO's office. If all else fails complain to the CEO and put "Complaint" in the subject line - here is the current CEO's email address : nick.jeffery@vodafone.com Please note that it is ".com" and not ".co.uk".

Hope it helps.
  • Mickpumford
    Options
    I feel for each and every poor sole that’s ever been tagged by Vodafone.
    Three weeks ago, a threatening letter arrived by post from ZINC CREDIT MANAGEMENT.
    This letter in short, was demands for money for an unpaid Vodafone bill of £138
    A little confused, I said to my wife “ahh their just trying their luck for a bit a free money”
    You know the score, ask ten and one swallows it and their quids in!
    Ignored it, few days later I got another one saying “we can help reconnect you and assist with difficulty in paying” this time the bill is £198 and now I’m beginning to get the ump, not only are they demanding more and threatening damaged credit references blah blah blah, they are actually offering financial assistance! Never did ask about the APR...🤔
    Anyway, no Effie about I decided to write to the CEO of Vodafone who’s email address can be easily found online and had a rant.
    After days on end he eventually replied with a “oh sorry” errrr....were looking into it. UTTER CRAP! Ignored a number of emails from me asking for an explanation and eventually got the customer service telephone number....zzzz oh my god, the waiting!
    Call didn’t last long as I was asked for various personal details to “secure data protection”
    In order to discuss a private matter to the customer.
    First of all, I’m not the thief and guess what? I DONT EVEN HAVE A VODAFONE CONTRACT!
    I moved to O2 back in March 2015 yes!! Nearly three years ago.
    I did however agree to giving my details pass data protection rules IF the person on the other end of the phone could guarantee the details would not be shared and predictably, they declined and that was the end of the conversation.
    The thief used my current name and address rob etc so, I wanted to know the following:
    Why have Vodafone not sent me a welcome letter?
    Why didn’t Vodafone send out a bill?
    Why didn’t Vodafone send me a bill reminder?
    Why didn’t Vodafone send me a final reminder?
    It is my name and address at the top of the ZINC CREDIT MANAGEMENT letters isn’t it?
    They (Vodafone) since sent me a letter saying I was the victim of a fraud (the are supposed to report this to the police and have not confirmed this has happened) and an “advice on identity theft” leaflet.
    This letter has my name and address at the top....🤔
    I wonder if they had the address all along...🤔
    So, I have since informed the CEO that without explanation to the above questions or justification in any way to suggest otherwise, they have breached data protection and WRONGLY given out my details to a greedy little debt firm who have or will either pass it on or sell it on.
    I have registered with CIFAS and informed Experian who have place an alert on my account.
    But, I want Vodafone brought to account over this and would ask politely if anybody has any advice on how to proceed it would be very much appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure