How do I escalate a Vodafone complaint?

Options

Comments

• diamonds
    diamonds Posts: 6,048 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hi
    I upgraded my contract with Vodaphone on July 31 as I have been very happy with them but would like to know how to get my complaint looked at. I have even got to the point of asking for a deadlock letter and being promised a call within 24-48 hours and guess what ?? For over eight weeks now, I have made calls, live chats and visited the branch instore, been promised refunds from the start but they have now taken over £100 more then they should have done in 3 months from my student daughter. How do I get someone to sort this out and pay a refund? I am at the point that if someone tells me one more time the money will be in my account within 3 days, I want to punch them. Any help would be appreciated, the only thing I can think of is to cancel direct debit but don't want to lose service.

8 weeks have passed ? Go to Ombudsman

enquiries@os-communications.org
    SO... now England its the Scots turn to say dont leave the UK, stay in Europe with us in the UK, dont let the tories fool you like they did us with empty lies... You will be leaving the UK aswell as Europe ;)
  • Beardy100
    Options
    I am also having problems with Vodafone ,I have 7 contracts with them,I have just upgraded one of them to an iPhone 6 but what they have given me is not what I was told off the advisor who's name was Jamie in the I life retention department .What is the best way to complain as I have spoken to 9 different people on the phone and none have helped.
  • mobilejunkie
    mobilejunkie Posts: 8,460 Forumite
    Options
    Follow the repeated instructions on the Vodafone Complaints Thread (work backwards) to contact the Web Relations Team.
  • Angel_blu3
    Options
    I'm looking for an email or address for a person who deals with (with success ) complaints at Vodafone
  • eljmayes
    eljmayes Posts: 473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just to say that the head office number in the UK is 0163533251 and then option 2.

We are having terrible issues with the unlocking of a phone and how much you actually have to spend to do so. We are a small UK charity with limited resources both in time and money.
  • Evelyn16664
    Options
    Vodafone say I have cancelled my monthly plan and chosen to go pay as you go. Supposedly this was via a phone call I made to them on 2 October however I made no such call. They are pursuing me for an early settlement fee of £84 for something I didn't ask for and have breached the security on my account. I have tried the awful 191 several times and each person promises to resolve it/escalate it/phone back...but of course they never do. Does anyone have any ideas what to do next....do Vodafone reps still look at MSE complaints as I have heard that they can be excellent in solving such problems?
  • Vodafone
    Vodafone Posts: 4,297 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi all,

Apologies for the delay with replying to your posts.

If anyone still needs help with their issues, email me via the Contact us form here.

To access the form you'll need to enter the code WRT135.

As well as stating your query in the question box, please also quote "MSE Forum".

Once sent, you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. Post it on here and I’ll check I've received it.

Kind regards,

Lee

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Vodafone. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • madj102
    Options
    get me out of this contract i am having a nightmare with vodafone been promised the earth and nothing comes of it i have spent the past 6 weeks on the phone to vodafone complaining about the lack of service and also missing payments on my account that i am paying for been promised call backs been lied to my notes on my account is like a novel i am thinking about getting it published and still nothing vodafone have admitted that they cant fix my problem i have four contracts with them and i am looking to take my numbers to another provider
  • eljmayes
    eljmayes Posts: 473 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just to say that your best bet is to ring head office- Lee has not resolved our issue and Vodafone have no record of our conversations/email.

Not happy with our situation with no end in sight after nearly six weeks.
  • Rozapk
    Rozapk Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    Find out the name and email address for the CEO and write to tell him your experience and ask for him to intervene to sort out your problem. Usually someone from his office will contact you and should help. Try googling for his name and email or ask CS and if they refuse ask to speak to their supervisor.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure