Mrs Sparkle's sparkly debt diary

Options

Comments

• lynsayjane
    Options
    i can't believe your actually getting to find out the sex mrs s. up here it's not allowed anymore. i have two friends due within two weeks of the other (37 and 35 weeks gone!) and neither could find out. apparently it's a mix of reasons, someone got it wrong and the nhs got sued, but i've also heard from nurse friends of mine that it has to do with certain ethnic minorities in our community aborting baby girls in favour of trying for boys. that makes me so :mad:
  • Mrs_Sparkle
    Options
    Thought I would come and hijack on here! ;)

Just wanted to say keep up the good work Mrs S. It will all be worth it! :D

Have you worked out a debt free date yet? :confused:

Hey SS I missed a party on your thread last night- couldn't stay awake that late!

No I haven't worked out a debt free date yet but I keep meaning to :o
    Debt at highest May 2006: £27,472.24
    currently: £13,353.25
    DFW Nerd 178
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • Mrs_Sparkle
    Options
    lynsayjane wrote:
    i can't believe your actually getting to find out the sex mrs s. up here it's not allowed anymore. i have two friends due within two weeks of the other (37 and 35 weeks gone!) and neither could find out. apparently it's a mix of reasons, someone got it wrong and the nhs got sued, but i've also heard from nurse friends of mine that it has to do with certain ethnic minorities in our community aborting baby girls in favour of trying for boys. that makes me so :mad:

I know, there's such a difference between local areas. I had to go private to do all the tests for Down's Syndrome yet they're prepared to tell me the sex which I'd say is less important but there you go :confused:

I actually quite like the idea of a surprise but hubby really wants to know- I suppose there's not much else he can get involved with at this stage :rotfl:
    DFW Nerd 178
  • lynsayjane
    Options
    i imagine it's hard for a man through most of it, even after it's born it's mother feeds it etc which must make him feel somewhat alienated from it...but then in my opinion men are no good for anything but walking sperm donations so it all works out happily :j

(guys it was a joke, please don't feel the need to sabotage mrs s diary with abuse aimed at me!)
  • southernscouser
    Options
    lynsayjane wrote:
    (guys it was a joke, please don't feel the need to sabotage mrs s diary with abuse aimed at me!)

Are all women bitter? :rolleyes: :p
  • littlestar1981
    Options

Nope, they just come to expect abuse from men at every available opportunity :p
    OU Student! - ED209, SDK125, DSE212, SK124, DSE141, SD226, DXR222, DD303, DD307 = BSc Psychology
  • ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options

No. Some are sour.
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • scottishspendaholic
    Options
    Kath - you could get Mrs S's order and get the 50% discount on all the LOVELY baby GAP clothes for her new arrival!

I'm the 7th! I love being an Aquarius...

scottishspendaholic x
    MBNA = £4,000 / Next = £925 (approx. tbc on 19/8)
    Tesco = £2,910.11 / Smile overdraft = £500
    Bank of Scotland = £2,782.83
  • lynsayjane
    Options

i'm actually incredibly sweet...
  • Mrs_Sparkle
    Options
    Kath - you could get Mrs S's order and get the 50% discount on all the LOVELY baby GAP clothes for her new arrival!

I'm the 7th! I love being an Aquarius...

scottishspendaholic x

Another Aquarian! I LOVE Baby Gap clothes and am always searching eBay for baby gap finds- have had a few so far :D
    DFW Nerd 178
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business