Mrs Sparkle's sparkly debt diary

in Debt Free Diaries
443 replies 19.9K views
1394041424345»

Replies

• welcome back mrs s...better back and on track....just keep plugging away at it!
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

• Thanks ISOM, hope you're well!
    Debt at highest May 2006: £27,472.24
    currently: £13,353.25
    DFW Nerd 178
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • Not a bad start to the month- both mortgages have gone down so that's saving a few pounds a month from now on.

I spent £129 in Tesco this morning... but that was my large shop of the month. My meal planning has taken off- such a simple idea, don't know why I didn't do it years ago. I stocked up on sauces, pulses, beans, wine, nappies... all the important things and then this will be topped up with my veggie box delivery which also includes milk and yoghurts.

My Tesco Clubcard points are coming along nicely- it's amazing how many add up by feeding random bits of plastic through the recycling machine every couple of weeks. I have about 4500 points awaiting processing, plus £8 of vouchers waiting to be converted.

My total debt figure is wrong but I don't have all the info to put it right at the moment- still to do my budget this month. 2009 will be my debt-free year and I can't wait. It's still a long slog away but every little helps.
    Debt at highest May 2006: £27,472.24
    currently: £13,353.25
    DFW Nerd 178
    Proud to be dealing with my debts
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Covid pass scam robbed grandfather of £25k

He got his money back after MSE intervened

MSE News

20,000 FREE Ideal Home Show tickets

For London, Fri 11 Mar to Sun 27 Mar

MSE Deals