PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Knit Your Square to Give Your Share - PART 4

Options

Comments

• mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    blanket looks fantastic chalky
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • Pippa.S
    Pippa.S Posts: 2,650 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon all
    Just a quicky as Lunch is almost ready, Beef bourguignon today at OH's request, that's a good sign :T

Mum is coming along ok now she was quite poorly on Thursday night, I think it was perhaps the reaction to everything that had gone on at the hospital etc... she seems ok now though so fingers crossed...

Had a request for a twirly scarf from my friend the other night, I did her one for Christmas 2010, and she loved it but when she went shopping on Wednesday she lost it, so thats my job for today, she asked for it in the same colour so I must go ferret in my stash for some

Still haven't read though yet :o but hope to later, so for now enjoy your day's everyone whatever you are up to :)

Anne
    x

Update following
  • Pippa.S
    First Anniversary
    Options
    UPDATE

2 - MRS TWINS SQUARES

Not much this week I have been working on a flower cushion will post pic when finished

Sig correct

TTFN
    Anne
    x
  • roamin_in_the_gloamin
    roamin_in_the_gloamin Posts: 1,942 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 1 February 2012 at 3:49PM
    Options
    don't all fall off your chairs - I have an update

1 X WAVEY BLANKET (this is a childs bed/wheelchair user size)
    4 x KISS THE GEEZERS SQUARES
    1 x HOODEDL WRAP

xx

(Chalky if you are reading this DH took the parcel before I had finished these two - they will follow shortly along with the angel pockets)
    seakay pm'd you...........yum yum
    off to do my signature and catch up with the postings I need to read. Then a couple of memory squares for LH back in a bit
    The Hooligan Wooligan – age 9¾
    Charity Knitting 2015-
    2xSIBOL butterflies -86x squares
  • knitter_nan
    Options
    Hello all been MIA :o but have been knitting quite a bit.

Still got some more to finish but tried to buy some ribbon to complete them and both the local suppliers were out which was annoying.

To update
    11 baby hats
    4 angels pockets
    1 baby blanket
    2 bunting
    2 body warmers

Off to update my sig
    Hugs to all
    knitted so far 2011 24 Baby Hats 11 Bunting 24 Emergency squares 1 Angels Pocket 1 Baby Blanket 19 IS Hats 1 Sands blanket 12 Mrs Twins squares 2012 24 Baby Hats 6 Angels Pocket 7 Baby Blankets 14 Baby Buntings 2 Body Warmers 1 Baby Jacket:)
  • Kinsey
    Kinsey Posts: 887 Forumite
    Options
    Pippa you're poor Mum, hope she's a bit better.

Salome so sorry to hear about Rottie, big hugs.

Chalky it looks like Buster is as much help as Oscar. Actually the poor old chap is not as interested as he used to be, sleeps most of the time now, and you know what springers are usually like.

mioliere here's hoping your house sells the same day you put it on the market, have you started looking for a 'new' one yet?

update
    15 baby hats
    8 geezer squares
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Options
    morning all
    Pippa Glad to hear your mum is improving and its a good sign the your DH is getting his appetite back

chalky how is operation rebuild coming along? well i hope

Kathy hope you get a straightwarward sale quickly

knitternan nice to see you back you have been busy. Well done:T

was snowing here when i let eldest DS in at 1AM, hed been to see panic at the disco in birmingham with his gf (christmas pressie from us) but i didnt realise how lae it would finish!! and he forgot his key - no i said dont take anything you dont need incase you lose it so he decided a key was unneeded. still id didnt sleep till he was home safe anyway so it made no odds

update 1 bunting

have a good day all --hugs if you need them
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • Pippa.S
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon all
    Just a quicky as we are off to the oldies over the road haven't seen them for a few days so just want to go check up and see they are ok.

I have read back but not much has stayed in :o
    Thank you all for you kind thoughts for Mum, she is getting along ok but is bruised so that will take a while to go down.

f1 - sorry I let you down on you fix!!!;)
    chalky - blanket is lovely, I aim to make a start on some squares tonight I had loads of red given to me so thought I would use some of that
    salome - it's so sad when we have to let a pet go but it really is for the best, we had to have our dog put down many years ago so I know how you feel,
    knitter-nan - my goodness you have been busy, have PM'd you
    Hiya jean hope things are ok with you :wave:

GOOD NEWS!!!!! I had the mamogram results this morning and all is well no abnormalities...phew... thank goodness its always a worry isn't it?

Right off to the oldies now
    TTFN
    Anne
    x
  • sock-knitter
    sock-knitter Posts: 1,630 Forumite
    Options
    afternoon all
    knitternan, lovely to see u back
    pippa, good news on the mammograph, also good that ur mum is improving, and your dh has his appetite back
    kathy, hope the house sells quickly
    not done much, feel low and under the weather, been cuddling my teddy and lapcuddlyghan, that you wonderful friends made me. support worker who has been to see me commented on how gorgeous it is, i love it so much, and it reminds me of all of u
    mum has been to poundstretcher and bought me some raspberry pink yarn with sequins in it. ball band says scarf pattern inside. off to read pattern an if its easy going to give it a start, otherwise i'll leave it til my head is more sorted
    love to all
    shaz xxx
    loves to knit and crochet for others
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Options
    Anne that is brilliant news:Tim relieved for you.

sk i think the weather doeswnt help when its murky and miserable out its hard to feel anything else really.
    your new wool sounds nice:)
    SPC~12 ot 124

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure