PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Knit Your Square to Give Your Share - PART 4

Options

Comments

• anakat
    anakat Posts: 250 Forumite
    Options
    I saw this link in the Knitters forum

http://www.herefordtimes.com/news/9441453.Hereford_s_family_protection_unit_needs_team_of_knitters/

So have made a couple of teddy things and sent then off to see if they are the sort of thing they want.

charitytoys001a.jpg

Update
    2 teddies
  • sock-knitter
    Options
    salome, sorry to hear of your sad loss (((big hugs)))
    chalky, the house is on the mend and will be fantastic once its finished
    kathy, hope you can sell up soon and move back to the uk
    isom, good luck for the dentist

feel like giving up on the squares, they either come up too big or too small. they range from 5 and half inch to 6 and a half inch

feeling really low, but cant say why on a public forum:(

love and hugs to all
    shaz xxx
    loves to knit and crochet for others
  • Marru
    Marru Posts: 4,126 Forumite
    Options
    Saw this in FB and thought I'd share

405722_368431579849072_231222350236663_1497584_1900845665_n.jpg

Oh Salome - I am so sorry for your dog. I lost my collie in 2006 and my labrador in 2010 and I still sometime miss them terribly.
    "Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end."

• f1widow
    f1widow Posts: 1,179 Forumite
    Options
    Oh what a day you all had

salome - Im so sorry to hear about your doggie - lots of loving thoughts and hugs to you and all your family xxxxxx

pippa - Loving thoughts to your Mum - what a trooper! and another thing for you to cope with poor you (I hope you are ok and not too stressed!) OHs Nan is 91 this year - she had a hysterectomy just a couple of years ago and was just fine! She is more mobile than me :oGlad to hear OH was up for a couple of hours out (sorry for you wanting to snuggle though;)) - hugs to you xxx

ginnyknit - would love to help you out with a couple of hats - when will you be sending them? xx

marru - just love the cartoon ! xx

sock-knitter - always thinking of you - sorry you are having hard time - dont forget you can always pm at anytime! xxx

kathy - However long it takes to get you sorted dont forget we will always be here to lend a shoulder and a listening ear -as Im sure, although we want it, its not going to be a quick/easy thing for you - as you have always been for us - I hope no one minds me saying but I always think of you as our Esteemed Leader (with your right hand women being roamin, chalky and maytaurus) - take care xxxx

anakat - what a super idea - sorry I cant join with this one - my teddies look like aliens!!!! I should practice really but well done you xx

isom - dont worry about being naughty with lunches this week - there is always tomorrow - big hugs xxx

chalky - :T:T your men are working like troopers - Thanks for news of DD Im sure we have all had a little worry/thought for her whilst she has been away - not long now - hugs as always xxx

mrs m - hope you get your appt soon - big hugs xx

Well I popped in quick whilst having my breakfast cuppa and now better shoot as I have a PE bag to pack - Im such a dizzy Mother!!!
    If I have not mentioned you Im sorry but huge hugs and thoughts as always and hope you are all well xxxx
    Debt Diary: Im not going to be an Ostrich anymore -LBM - 16/1/12 /
  • roamin_in_the_gloamin
    Options
    15328.gif

Have been keeping a low profile - busy in the sweatshop - keeping my mind off other stuff.
    Love and cuddles to you all, I will try and catch up with the forum over the weekend.
    x
    The Hooligan Wooligan – age 9¾
    Charity Knitting 2015-
    2xSIBOL butterflies -86x squares
  • lismarlilmia
    Options
    ginnyknit wrote: »
    F1 the Bonnie babies challenge is 20,000 pull on hats (no ribbons, no ties) any size - small is good :) by June, if you would like to do some you can send them to me and I will put them in with mine and my friends - we are aiming for 100 and have 20 done so far.

Hugs to all that need it xx

Hi, I have just started crocheting some hats for this appeal, I have made 5 in various sizes, can you pm me so I can send them on to you? Many thanks.:j

Bonnie Babies 2012 Hats: 5
  • ginnyknit
    ginnyknit Posts: 3,718 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    F1widow, we have till May so plenty of time, many thanks. x

Limarlilmia have pm'd you x

Nearly finished my Sibol blanket and its looking quite pretty. :)
    Clearing the junk to travel light
    Saving every single penny.
    I will get my caravan
  • lismarlilmia
    Options
    thanks very much! will pop them in the post Monday morning.x
  • chalky_75
    chalky_75 Posts: 2,491 Forumite
    Options
    006-3.jpg

Please forgive me for no commnts individually today I am actually supposed to be Builders Mate Bert ( or whatever he is called!!) So will be shot if I am seen on here but could not resist the chance to post picture of Kiss the Geezer Squares Lappycuddlyghan number 1 in 2012!!!!!

Lots and lots of love to one and all and I will try and catch up tomorrow!!
    Try and do a good deed every day.
  • mioliere
    mioliere Posts: 6,838 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone

Just popping in while I can. I lost my internet connection this morning and have only just got it back, but it keeps disappearing!

Thanks to you all for your encouragement about our plans to sell up and move back!

Lots of hugs to Salome, Pippa's Mum, and Shaz.

Marru - love the cartoon! I suspect that represents all of us!

Anakat - lovely toys; I'm sure they'll be perfect.

ISOM - good luck with all those appointments!

Bert - keep up the good work! I am known as Kev when I have to help around here!

Well, I am hoping for a proper connection tomorrow, fingers crossed, and I intend to spend time trying to get the updates on my new update blog.

Have a good evening, everyone.

KathyXX
    KNIT YOUR SQUARE TOTALS:

Squares: 11, Animal blankets: 2
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business