PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Knit Your Square to Give Your Share - PART 4

Options

Comments

• Pippa.S
    Pippa.S Posts: 2,650 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    morning all

lovely day here sun shining, wind dropped and everything drying up a treat, at this rate I will be able to get outside and tidy up....don't know if I really want to do that but needs must, I can't stand looking out my kitchen window at the mess so.....

Kathy - It's lovely to see you, my heart aches for you and I can tell how much it hurt to leave all your loved ones, it brought a lump to my throat just reading your post, I am bad enough when my DGD's go home but at least they are in the same country and just 3 hours drive away. Easter will be here before you know it, I am
    sending you a bag full of comforting (((hugs))) xx

chalky - I only have one thing to say :eek:
    ISOM - I can understand how you feel, good for you being so determined to get where you want to be, please keep us up to date with progress etc
    jean - LOVE the bag clever you, think I might give it a go myself. You never came for your cake so I ATE IT and it was yummmm :rotfl::rotfl:
    psso - I am so glad you posted about the clover hooks, I had a look at them and was debating whether to treat myself so you have made up my mind for me thank you :) I did see some oval spongy soft things that slip onto a hook so I may just try them...if I can remember where I saw them...will let you know ;)
    toots - got a few bargains there well done, I just haven't got the patience for the sales...thats probably why I miss all the goodies:rotfl:
    f1 - the contents of the GREGGS bag were---2 sausage rolls, 1 cheese n onion pasty and a belgian bun we had half each and we sat there and munched away happily for ages, there's nothing quite like GREGGS pastry, my favourite cake is an apple danish with the icing on the top, ooo I've got to stop this I'm drooling :rotfl:
    notjustlaura - 4 sands blankets...wow you sure have been busy well done

Did some more hex squares last night, got to figure out how to do half squares as I want the edges to be straight hmmm will have a fiddle about with that later, or maybe pop over to Lucy on attic 24 and see if she did half squares on hers will go have a squizz

OH is off out to the shops for some ham for lunch, I have to keep thinking of things for him to go get while I get on and do all the boring things like HW :eek: ah well it has to be done.

TTFN
    Anne
    x
  • Kinsey
    Kinsey Posts: 887 Forumite
    Options
    Hello everyone,

moliere what a lovely post, brought a lump to my throat as well. Soon be easter! Big hug.

ISOM had a look at the link, well I think you're very brave anyway but I understand your reasons, I do hope it all goes as planned.

roamin' great basket, think I'll bookmark that link. Nice to hear somebody can see the end of the family problems, so there IS light at the end of the tunnel.

Shaz, just ((hugs)).

Chalky hope all is going well.

I caught up with the posts but now can't remember them all, should write it all down really, so I'll send love and hugs to everyone. xxx
  • chalky_75
    chalky_75 Posts: 2,491 Forumite
    Options
    Just a big hug to all as I am popping in for my daily fix xxx
    Thanks for all the encouraging comeents. It now looks like we have a 1 bedroomed Loft Apartment!
    Kathy send DOH with his tools please xx
    Try and do a good deed every day.
  • toottifrootti
    Options
    kathy like the others I have a soggy keyboard now!! How many weeks to Easter? It sounds like a lovely 2 weeks and hopefully it will gee you up for the next few weeks remembering it all.

I have had a peculiar day so will be pleased to go to bed shortly and hope that tomorrow is a bit more straightforward - nothing like what some of you are dealing with just now - just strange!!!!!!

love and hugs to evryone
    toots x
    Peace will be mine
    could do better - must try harder
    Live each day as if its your last
    DFW Nerd #1000 Proud to be dealing with my debts

• salome
    salome Posts: 352 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi

Been up for a while now. Snoring husband lol. Now sat in the living room with a snoring dog !!!! Oh well, at least I'm not trying to sleep lol.
    Finished the crochet lap blanket for my next door neighbour yesterday. I'll give it to her today :-) Took me most of the afternoon, and evening to get it done, but wanted to get it out of the way. Will get on with other unfinished stuff now lol. Trouble is I have all these projects in my mind to do, but there isn't enough hours in the day to do them lol.
    Have a blessed and prosperous day. Hugs to all in need ((((hugs)))) Love you all.

x
    A work in progress :D
  • In_Search_Of_Me
    In_Search_Of_Me Posts: 10,634 Forumite
    Options
    Forgive me sisters for I have rescued 6 balls of noro silk garden to make an incentive tank top (size 12!) for me!! On the needles and already looking gorgeous!
    hugs for those that need them :)
    Nerd no 109 Long haulers supporters DFW #1! Even in the darkest moments, love and hope are always possible.

• Seakay
    Seakay Posts: 4,266 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    6 blanket squares
    4 Geezer squares
  • salome
    salome Posts: 352 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi

Just a quickie. Have a blessed and prosperous day. Hugs to all in need ((((hugs)))) Love you all.

x
    A work in progress :D
  • knitter_nan
    Options
    Hello all

Didn't realise just how long it was since I posted here. Had a look back so congratulations on the beautiful babies born before Christmas.

Have been knitting even though I haven't been posting. My DS went back to uni at the weekend so am now trying to get back to "normal".:o

Update since I last posted

3 baby hats
    1 Angels pocket
    1 baby blanket
    4 Baby Bunting

Hugs to all :)
    knitted so far 2011 24 Baby Hats 11 Bunting 24 Emergency squares 1 Angels Pocket 1 Baby Blanket 19 IS Hats 1 Sands blanket 12 Mrs Twins squares 2012 24 Baby Hats 6 Angels Pocket 7 Baby Blankets 14 Baby Buntings 2 Body Warmers 1 Baby Jacket:)
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Options
    morning all
    kids back to school today so that also means me back to work BOO
    kathy what a lovely time you had but it must have made leaving seem even sadder, easter will soon be here and you have anoher wonderful visit to look forward to
    everyone is now starting to build up their totals for the year brilliantly i MUST DO SOME KNITTING
    finished my cross stitch over the weekend but needs washing and pressing then framing

ISOM that wool sounds lovely and you deserve it so enojoy your knitting project.

chalky i think i would cry if that was my huose, i ws upset enough when we had the subscidence cracks ripped out and re plastered, im sure it will all be worth it and it will look lovely afterwards

SK and anyone else who needs one please have a hug
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure