PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Knit Your Square to Give Your Share - PART 4

Options

Comments

• mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Options
    morning all
    looking forward to seeing the jellyfish when its done ginny.
    hope all are well, weather better today-the wind seems to have blown the rain clouds away overnight.
    update
    had a sewing up session so 7 little prem hats are now complete.

not sure if its too late to add this to yesterdays total

starting knitting what 'may' turn out to be a cushion cover, if it doesnt work it will be a small pet blanket. i shall keep knitting and see what happens
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • f1widow
    f1widow Posts: 1,179 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all yes I've been a stranger again !

Mrs money penny - was so very sorry to read your sad news and sending you lots of hugs and know I'm thinking of you and your family xxx but the good news was fantastic "nanny" ! Xx

Thank you also for passing on thanks for the hats I'm more than happy to do some more and also the triangles - I think I have a pattern for those from another site ???? Do you have a pattern though for those? In case it is different?? I will do some preemie hats too xx

Hello to our new lady nurse argue yes roamins crochet tutoring is just great! And if I can pick it up anyone can as I couldn't for years!!!

Mioliere I hope you are feeling better and was sad to hear about your poor cat - sending lots of hugs xxx

Pippa - sending you and mum lots of hugs thinking of you xxx

Psso - hope you are doing ok xxxx

Ginnyknit - how's your twirlies? Xxx hope you and family are ok xxx

Chalky - have seen lots of lovely photos of your birthday holiday for oh having fun xxxx

Roamin - hope that sailor of yours continues to improve and that your visitors arrived safely xxx

I've missed some i know but my fuzzy head is awful at remembering but you are all not far from my thoughts xxxx

Had this awful cold thing for about a week now yuk I think it's going then it comes back with a vengeance ! So not much today I have a few programmes recorded and a bit of knitting lubricating with warm drinks :)

Hugs to all j xxxx
    Debt Diary: Im not going to be an Ostrich anymore -LBM - 16/1/12 /
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    ive got the hat and triangle patterns as an email attachment, if anyone wants to look at those pm me. not sure how else to do it

thank you all very much for your support and good wishes, im definatley looking forward to starting on some grandchild knitting
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • f1widow
    f1widow Posts: 1,179 Forumite
    Options
    Have pm'd you Mrs mp xx
    Debt Diary: Im not going to be an Ostrich anymore -LBM - 16/1/12 /
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    have got it thank you, will hopefully arrive with attachments attached, let me know if it gets there ok
    SPC~12 ot 124

• psso
    psso Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    Options
    Jeepers, it's quiet here, waaaaay down on page four !

Everyone ok ? Or just busy,busy,busy?

Done a couple of cowls this week, thanks PippaS.
    Have started a different one tonight so will see how it turns out. Hooking a jazzy multi coloured blanket as well in between. The kind you need sunglasses for.

Hope the rest of the weekend is good for you .
    Fully paid up member of S.A.B.L.E.
    Stash Accumulated Beyond Life Expectancy :D

Charity knitting 2015
  • THIRZAH
    THIRZAH Posts: 1,465 Forumite
    Options
    Haven't much charity knitting-apart from a few blanket squares-lately as have been busy with Christmas knitting. I'm making fingerless gloves for SIL. If they turn out ok I'll do a pair for DH. Then there's only a jumper for GS to do. We stopped at Hobbycraft in Stockport yesterday and I got the yarn. It's chunky so shouldn't take too long-unlike the lace scarf I did for DD!
  • ginnyknit
    ginnyknit Posts: 3,718 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I have had a busy week with making or should I say finishing things :p Father Christmas cushion done and not bad, and aforementioned jellyfish complete :jIm quite pleased with it and its remarkably easy. Cant seem to add the link but will put a pic up tomorrow when I do my other pics for my selling page on fb.
    Clearing the junk to travel light
    Saving every single penny.
    I will get my caravan
  • mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    looking forward to seeing the jellyfish photo ginny.
    im currently working on a chunky knit cushion cover, its the size of a pillowcase so taking up a fair bit of wool and im 3/4 way through so its getting a bit heavy on the needles now should get it finished this week
    SPC~12 ot 124

• mioliere
    mioliere Posts: 6,838 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm so sorry I've been MIA again; I am struggling to get over the bug I picked up which seems to have sapped my energy. I also lost my Internet connection - again - a couple of days ago, which annoyed me. I will catch up with you all tomorrow.

I hope you are all well.

Kathyxx
    KNIT YOUR SQUARE TOTALS:

Squares: 11, Animal blankets: 2
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business