🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

The debt free journey of an easily distracted Moog

Options
1616263646567»

Comments

• LittleMoog
    LittleMoog Posts: 2,392 Forumite
    Options
    I really like Giraffe, as does my veggie best friend, she says they have one of the best range of veggie stuff in a non-veggie restaurant she's seen. DH not so keen, (as he's not keen on veg and salad ;) even though they have lovely meat things, there's so much extra veg and salad that he finds it offputting!), so BF and I often go when we're having a day out. Price pretty reasonable as well, although we often share a starter, or mezze platter thing so we never order 2 whole courses each etc. Quite generous portions too :)

I also LOVE bravissimo, and especially the new pepperberry clothing range, but it's so expensive I've not bought anything yet! I do have a bravissimo pyjama top, which is amazing, much better when staying at other peoples houses etc, to feel that I don't have to get dressed right away!

Got the new catalogue this week, so I guess it's worth popping into the store in case there's a sale on..... :cool:
    Little monkey born November 2012:j
    Froglet due March 2016 :D
  • LittleMoog
    LittleMoog Posts: 2,392 Forumite
    Options
    well I have to confess that I succumbed in Bravissimo and bought a new bra and matching undies. It's ages since I bought any, and all of mine are looking a bit tatty. It was cheap(ish) for Bravissimo though, the bra was only £25.

I also bought the knitting bits I needed from John Lewis, and managed to get 4 birthday pressies sorted out. In october I have my uncle (surrogate dad), niece no1, nephew no1 and sisters no 3&4 on the same day, and sister no1 (plus BILs 1 and 4, but they only get cards :rotfl:). Everyone sorted apart from sisters 3 and 1, so feel like I've got a bit of breathing space now! Everything I got was quite bargainous, and I managed to get niece no2's christmas pressie as well.

We do need to get a 21st pressie for DH's stepsister on 4th September though, and currently have no idea what to get. We got her a tiffany heart necklace for her 18th (supposedly joint with both BILs, but they never paid DH and it was pre-LBM so he didn't bother to chase them up :eek:) so I'm really not sure what sort of thing to go for. Guess I could text her mum and see if there's anything she wants, but I think a 21st pressie should be something special to keep. All suggestions welcome :)
    Little monkey born November 2012:j
    Froglet due March 2016 :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills