Kleeneeze or Betterware?

Options

Comments

• andye32
    andye32 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    thehog wrote: »
    I do Kleeneze part time round my full time job - nearly been doing it a year and if it wasn't for the lovely customers I have found and needing the money, I would jack it in. A hell of a lot of work for very little reward and the catalogues seem to change every 2 months, you have to buy them in order to keep up with all the other distributors in your area and the £7.50 really is a con. As is the delivery fee! When you order from Kiddicare.com, the online nursery store, they ship with Interlink Parcels and it is now free delivery when you place an order over £30. Kleeneze also use Interlink and yet I get charged £12.50 for an order under £100, then £6 for an order up to £250 (after which time shipping is free, as someone has mentioned in a previous post). I don't understand how they can justify all these fees! As for the team building, I started doing that but I get no money from my team until we make a combined profit of 10%, so we're all out there working our socks off and for what? £50 if I'm lucky, and that's if noone returns the goods, then you lose the commission that you've more than likely already spent!! Con-eze, my better half calls it!!

cmon stopping kidding us, you aint working your socks off are ya?
    If your putting in orders for less than £100 then you aint working very hard. You should be making 10% just off your own retail not combined with the team. If you earn £50 from kleeneze in a month you must be putting 5 catalogues out in a week. :naughty:

Are you really being the best that you can be??
  • geordie_joe
    geordie_joe Posts: 9,112 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    andye32 wrote: »
    how can you run out of people:rotfl::rotfl:

Theres 65 million of us living here:rotfl:

You can run out of people very easily, in less than nine steps to be exact.

Supposing each person recruited 10 people, and everyone they recruited also recruited 10 people etc. etc.

You would get this

As you can see, by the time you are down nine layers, including your self, you have to recruit 100 million people. But as you have already said, there are only 65 million people in the country.

But it doesn't need to go that far, you can't have every one in the country putting out books. If you did you wouldn't have any customers, just people wandering the streets putting catalogues through the doors of other kleeneze agents.

Even if you only go down to 1 million kleeneze agents, it means each one will only have, on average, 64 potential customers.

Now I will tell you something you don't know.

You are just the latest in a long line of people trying to recruit people into kleeneze. We have heard all the cr*p a thousand times before, and each time we have beaten the poster into submission.
  • Peter_Pan
    Peter_Pan Posts: 791 Forumite
    Options
    If your putting in orders for less than £100 then you aint working very hard. You should be making 10% just off your own retail not combined with the team. If you earn £50 from kleeneze in a month you must be putting 5 catalogues out in a week. :naughty:

Thats a bit harsh :eek: everybody have different commitments and hours they can work their Business, perhaps they have other distributors in their area or perhaps people are just fed up with Kleeneze brochures or have had previous distributors not collecting books etc, theres lots of things, it was the constant pressure from my upline to do more and more retailing that cheesed me off , i had small children and ended up getting to Gold in 8 months (and then the real hard work starts!!!) but at what cost.......taking my children out in the car in the evenings with their homework while i did delivering orders twice a week, we had a huge spread out customer base so it was toing and froing all the time - not very good for our carbon footprint and we were encouraged to spend all our profits on sponsoring and when that was slow get more orders, do more retailing ourselves. It was trying to keep a leaky bucket full as people joined and then quit.

I am now with a Company where it really is your own Business, you put in and get out what you want, i want to use the products each month myself so i am my own best customer which also helps talking to customers as we have first hand experience of the products and i am not being pressurised by anyone but in 3 months, theres lots of support if you want it but its not forced on you, i already have a small team growing who are as commited to help the Planet as i am and a good customer base building locally - within walking distance for me which is good for me and the Planet. If you can use the products yourself and feel good you are doing something really worthwhile everything else from retailing and building a team just follows on if you search out the people who feel the same. I didn't feel like that with Kleeneze. I would rather find people who are genuinely interested in the products, business opportunity and ethics than just get as many people onboard as possible and hope some stick it which is what it was like in Kleeneze.
    We love what we are doing and we love why we're doing it!!
  • geordie_joe
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    cant you read, we do put catalogues out but thats not the reason why we joined. People shouldnt join just to put catalogues out. Any clearer??

No :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • andye32
    Options
    No :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

didnt think you'd get it :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • geordie_joe
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options

That's all you've got isn't it. Tell people if they work hard enough they will make money, and if they are not making money it's because they are not working hard enough.

But you keep avoiding the point that most people don't buy from kleeneze. The few that do only buy once or twice then never buy again.

But that's what you want, to recruit people to sell to those few that buy a couple of times, so you can make money from them.
    If your putting in orders for less than £100 then you aint working very hard.

There you go again "you aint working very hard". What do you say to "The people just didn't place any orders"? How do you work harder then?
    You should be making 10% just off your own retail not combined with the team. If you earn £50 from kleeneze in a month you must be putting 5 catalogues out in a week. :naughty:

Are you saying you can earn £50 just from putting out 5 catalogues a week?

Are the customers ordering all they could be?

I can tell you one thing........you are not being all you could be. We have had much better kleeneze goons in here who did a lot better than you are doing.

Why don't you read through all the kleeneze threads to pick up a few tips from others.
  • geordie_joe
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    didnt think you'd get it :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Not my fault, you didn't explain it very well. You also need to work on your apostrophes, or should that be lack of them.

EDIT: I also noticed you have skipped a few posts, you really should answer them.
  • andye32
    edited 7 June 2010 at 11:41PM
    Options
    Peter_Pan wrote: »
    Thats a bit harsh :eek: everybody have different commitments and hours they can work their Business, perhaps they have other distributors in their area or perhaps people are just fed up with Kleeneze brochures or have had previous distributors not collecting books etc, theres lots of things, it was the constant pressure from my upline to do more and more retailing that cheesed me off , i had small children and ended up getting to Gold in 8 months (and then the real hard work starts!!!) but at what cost.......taking my children out in the car in the evenings with their homework while i did delivering orders twice a week, we had a huge spread out customer base so it was toing and froing all the time - not very good for our carbon footprint and we were encouraged to spend all our profits on sponsoring and when that was slow get more orders, do more retailing ourselves. It was trying to keep a leaky bucket full as people joined and then quit.

I am now with a Company where it really is your own Business, you put in and get out what you want, i want to use the products each month myself so i am my own best customer which also helps talking to customers as we have first hand experience of the products and i am not being pressurised by anyone but in 3 months, theres lots of support if you want it but its not forced on you, i already have a small team growing who are as commited to help the Planet as i am and a good customer base building locally - within walking distance for me which is good for me and the Planet. If you can use the products yourself and feel good you are doing something really worthwhile everything else from retailing and building a team just follows on if you search out the people who feel the same. I didn't feel like that with Kleeneze. I would rather find people who are genuinely interested in the products, business opportunity and ethics than just get as many people onboard as possible and hope some stick it which is what it was like in Kleeneze.

sorry if you took offence.

You say you got to gold then the real work begins, the real work begins from day 1 and you continuely build the business consistently at your pace. Not at any point do you think "now the real work begins", it should be consistent. Why did you stop at Gold? At gold your earning £1260 a month, £16000 a year, thats a wage to some people, why give it up? If you continued going at your pace your business would continue to grow. I have never once been told to do more retail or sponsor more people by my upline, they never persuade or pressure. Thats not the Kleeneze way. If they did i would tell them straight.
    We want people to join cus they want to not cus they feel pressured into it.

Whats the point in pursuading someone to join that doesnt want to? When they do join they aint gonna do anything anyway!

I admire you for doing good for the planet, but the bottom line is you want to be successful and make money, helping people along the way, right? People dont understand the great satisfaction with helping someone below you be successful. People think the people above get you to join just to make them money, wrong. They buzz off seeing you do well and helping you get there. They have to put alot of time and effort into getting you there. But you gotta wanna do it yourself. I do a full time job and kleeneze and sometimes i dont get in till 11 o clock at night, im willing to put the hours in cus i can see the bigger picture at the end.

How much are you making with the new company? How much of your time is that taking up? as you said Kleeneze was eating into your time too much.

Just seems you were looking for the quick fix without the hard work and seeing it through. Now your trying something else cus the grass might be greener and easier on the other side. Well it aint i can assure you.
  • andye32
    Options
    That's all you've got isn't it. Tell people if they work hard enough they will make money, and if they are not making money it's because they are not working hard enough.

But you keep avoiding the point that most people don't buy from kleeneze. The few that do only buy once or twice then never buy again.

But that's what you want, to recruit people to sell to those few that buy a couple of times, so you can make money from them.

There you go again "you aint working very hard". What do you say to "The people just didn't place any orders"? How do you work harder then?

Are you saying you can earn £50 just from putting out 5 catalogues a week?

Are the customers ordering all they could be?

I can tell you one thing........you are not being all you could be. We have had much better kleeneze goons in here who did a lot better than you are doing.

Why don't you read through all the kleeneze threads to pick up a few tips from others.

and the plot thickens with this one:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • andye32
    Options
    Not my fault, you didn't explain it very well. You also need to work on your apostrophes, or should that be lack of them.

EDIT: I also noticed you have skipped a few posts, you really should answer them.

apostrophes, now thats a big word for you, are you sure you can read it correctly?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure