HTC Desire Vodafone 500mb Fair Usage Policy

Options

Comments

• oslingsby
    oslingsby Posts: 29 Forumite
    Options
    danielz000 wrote: »
    I don't understand what he is trying to imply in that email?

Oh yeh sorry he attached a screen shot of the website showing the 50p a day charge for up to 25mb on the tariff but that wasnt there when i signed up i made sure of that after a big break up with 3.
  • Yolina
    Yolina Posts: 2,262 Forumite
    Options
    oslingsby wrote: »
    Until the ofcom rules come into effect termination rates to H3G are 13.65p a min, Source: (Can post links yet but) go to three main website then at very bottom left click company home then click our Network then Click Wholesale Pricing.

Fab... I've just found the following termination rates for T-mob on their website (pence per minute) daytime 0.3537 evening: 0.1619 weekend 0.1275
    Now free from the incompetence of vodafail
  • Yolina
    Options
    Oh yeh sorry he attached a screen shot of the website showing the 50p a day charge for up to 25mb on the tariff but that wasnt there when i signed up i made sure of that after a big break up with 3.

They've admited in their own Q&As bit that there was no out-of-bundle charge defined before
  • oslingsby
    Options
    Yolina wrote: »
    They've admited in their own Q&As bit that there was no out-of-bundle charge defined before

I know i copied that off the forum, do you have the link to the site they answered that one so i can send them a copy?
  • Yolina
    Options
    can't post link, but it's on the VF eForum, mobile internet section - it's actually in the "updated: mobile internet charging" thing that's pinned

it's in Q15 - would recommend doing a print of it in case they amend that thing again as they seem to keep on doing so every few days
  • andywicks
    andywicks Posts: 65 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I know i copied that off the forum, do you have the link to the site they answered that one so i can send them a copy?

http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/forum-53/announcement-137-updated-mobile-internet-charging/

The bit you are looking for is in the response to question 15.

Andy
  • oslingsby
    Options
    can't post link, but it's on the VF eForum, mobile internet section - it's actually in the "updated: mobile internet charging" thing that's pinned

it's in Q15 - would recommend doing a print of it in case they amend that thing again as they seem to keep on doing so every few days

nice on thanks just sent email, cant wait to see response from this i get them by the nasties.
  • danielz000
    danielz000 Posts: 120 Forumite
    Options
    Vodafone have cashed a cheque i sent them in full and final settlement of my account
  • Yolina
    Options
    nice on thanks just sent email, cant wait to see response from this i get them by the nasties.

They'll waffle on and stall... I've had stuff like "We haven't decided what and if we will charge yet." in an email dated 15 May (while I was refering out to their announcement dated 11 May) followed by "I agree that we have stated the charges we will levy if we decide to do so" a few days later...
  • oslingsby
    Options
    They'll waffle on and stall... I've had stuff like "We haven't decided what and if we will charge yet." in an email dated 15 May (while I was refering out to their announcement dated 11 May) followed by "I agree that we have stated the charges we will levy if we decide to do so" a few days later...

Yeh i can hear that coming but at least i have got the ammo ready, next month i will hammer the internet constantly until i get a call about it then ill use the emails and the post, hopefully that will do it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure