We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 12

1…989990992994995…1488

Comments

  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,152
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    i dont know sj .. its become a comfort thing :rotfl: ...

    random question .. anyone fed up on sag or deflated boobs x

    Mine are fine..
    SM my boobs have always been saggy, especially for my age! I'm dreading what they'll be like when I finish BF. They're ok when A is overdue a feed but I fear spaniel's ears when I'm done BF :(

    They take about 2-3 years to find their new shape so don't be too unhappy about them.. mine were 2 cup sizes bigger after 12 years of breastfeeding and are still in the right place!
    :rotfl: dog ears ... philips telling me off saying to expect it but between 2 kids and over 6 stone of loss all together (maybe more i dont know) .. at 25 everything already heading south for the winter .. summer ... spring .. just forever x

    That is excellent weight loss :T:T.. but that will have had a greater effect on your body than the breastfeeding

    Can I just add.. it is a total myth that it is breastfeeding that upsets the boobies.. it is the pregnancy and the hormonal changes then that do it!!

    Saggy boobs are in fact hereditary.. so if your mum has droopies you should wear a supportive well fitting bra to minimise the effect on yourself!

    I have spent 1/3rd of my life breastfeeding and mine are fine.. I NEVER have gone braless.. I'd probably kill someone and before this pregnancy my boobs were at the biggest they had ever been.. and I certainly would be unable to tuck them in my knickers!

    My friend was once told if you can hold a pencil under your boob yours have 'dropped'... she said (in her best commoner voice) 'F**king H**L... I can hold a full can of lager under mine'... and promptly demonstrated!!
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 41,152
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    BrunoM wrote: »
    Foreign (non-EU?) licences are only usable for a year then you need to take a UK test - something like that. It's v annoying, OH doesn't want to be tested here so can't drive now.

    That is correct.. my sisters OH is Slovakian and has used his year.. but it is too expensive to redo the test here on the crappy wages they pay migrant workers.
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • boogellyboo
    boogellyboo Posts: 1,345 Forumite
    pigpen wrote: »
    My friend was once told if you can hold a pencil under your boob yours have 'dropped'... she said (in her best commoner voice) 'F**king H**L... I can hold a full can of lager under mine'... and promptly demonstrated!!

    *Boo desperately tries to resist the urge of trying to hold various objects under her boobs* :rotfl:
    Belly Monkey arrived 19.11.09 :j
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,187
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    *Boo desperately tries to resist the urge of trying to hold various objects under her boobs* :rotfl:

    I've got a stapler under one of mine and my mobile under the other :D

    Hope James continues to get better xx
    Here I go again on my own....
  • Jakesmummy
    Jakesmummy Posts: 997 Forumite
    *Boo desperately tries to resist the urge of trying to hold various objects under her boobs* :rotfl:
    Becles wrote: »
    I've got a stapler under one of mine and my mobile under the other :D

    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

    Boo, found your tutu on ebay! v cute!! Hope James gets better xx

    Hope everyones ok? watched big bro tonite, need to go to bed soon i think! ive been so bored tonight!!! not heard a peep out the kids and OH went bed early,

    x
  • boogellyboo
    boogellyboo Posts: 1,345 Forumite
    edited 9 June 2010 at 11:28PM
    The only things I've got close to hand are the monitor handset and half a packet of malted milks :D At least if I put the monitor there it might muffle the sound of grumpy pants!

    Happy Birthday Glam! :j I knew I'd meant to pop on earlier to say something, I hope you've had a lovely day and Jack and your OH have spoilt you rotten.

    I've got 3 watcher's on my tutu's already :j They've only been listed for about an hour. As soon as my niece has received her's I'll add a piccie to my fb, I don't want them to see it beforehand though. And I'm a cheapskate, I'd never pay the amount I'm asking for one but OH was adamant I put them at that price :rotfl:
    Belly Monkey arrived 19.11.09 :j
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    thanks pigpen not easy but i hated being over weight so instead of moaning i worked my butt off .. still got more to go but im getting there ...

    anyhooooo im falling asleep so off to beddy byes nighty night you ever so lovely people x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    boo you do realise those watcher are probably us lot :p;)
    I've posted it on my fb for my mummy of girl mates x

    eta - sorry for possibly the worst use of English by me ever there :p
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • Somnium
    Somnium Posts: 1,734 Forumite
    Aarrgghh!!! Epic nap yesterday led to a crap night for me :( I could cope with the lack of sleep if it weren't for the fact that I'm away at my mums this weekend which means 2 things lots of driving and more lack of sleep! Oh and jabs today :( So I will be trying to do the immpossible (for me anyhoo) and have a nap this afternoon and a very early night by going to bed at 8.30 when T does. Busy day ahead as I need to work out what I need to take to Mums for T, probably not much other than clothes and travel cot as I said we would pop to Sainburys and buy nappies and toiletries plus dog food when we get there. Need to iron mine and OHs clothes, and he wants to pop and get his haircut before we visit his mum as she is going on holiday for a week (this does mean fish and chips for tea tho :D)

    Does anyone here have a Zafira? My Stepdad has hired one for us to drive to theirs in and then onto my uncles so we can all travel together. How big is the boot with the back seats up? Is it non exsistent?

    Forgot to mention yesterday at baby massage the HV gave us all a Doidy cup each :D Has anyone used one and are they any good? the idea seems good.

    Right need to get my butt in gear, feel free to send me some motivational vibes for the next few hours and then sleep vibes for later.
    Baby :female: Tahlie Lois born 15/3/10 7lb 12 oz :heartpuls
    Working on baby no2 :D
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,187
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Forumite
    Morning

    Another busy day at work ahead and I'm off to boot camp this evening. Josh is making chicken curry in cookery at school though, so that saves me a job later :D

    Have a good day all xx
    Here I go again on my own....
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.