We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 12

1…988989991993994…1488

Comments

  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    aless i love it when i drive but the panic is starting to annoy me x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Sarah_Joanne
    Sarah_Joanne Posts: 3,089 Forumite
    I can't stand BB, glad this is the last one.
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    i dont know sj .. its become a comfort thing :rotfl: ...

    random question .. anyone fed up on sag or deflated boobs x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Sarah_Joanne
    Sarah_Joanne Posts: 3,089 Forumite
    SM my boobs have always been saggy, especially for my age! I'm dreading what they'll be like when I finish BF. They're ok when A is overdue a feed but I fear spaniel's ears when I'm done BF :(
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    :rotfl: dog ears ... philips telling me off saying to expect it but between 2 kids and over 6 stone of loss all together (maybe more i dont know) .. at 25 everything already heading south for the winter .. summer ... spring .. just forever x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Somnium
    Somnium Posts: 1,734 Forumite
    Evening all just been playing catch up again.

    Had a bit of a meltdown this morning :( T seems to have moved her grotty session from early evening to late morning and it's right when I'm trying to get stuff done and am on my own and it's all a bit arrgghh cos I'm sleep deprived. Anyhoo had a good 'ol cry and then OH phoned and I blubbed down the phone at him too! Was a bit crazy for a whe but after some dashing about we managed to get to baby massage only 5 min late. So glad we went tho as T was fab thru out and then slept for 3 1/2 hours after so all better here now.

    I shall shut up about me now tho.

    Mfd - glad to hear all is ok for mr mfd x

    gym - good to see you pop by again.

    Aless - def a very enjoyable Christmas for you x must suck not being able to drive when your used to it.

    Krystal - am so ordering that book for OH have been looking for a lil something, he already has a pic frame and keyring. Love that hubby suprised you like that, there the best suprised IMO.

    Tax credits wrote and we are getting £16.99 a month!!!! So now phoned and corrected them with estimated earnings for this year, so now need to wait for another letter. Thing is I have no idea what hours I'll be working when I return from mat leave so have given them as if I'll still be working full time but I deffinatley won't be!

    Glam - hope you've had a lovely birthday x

    Right can't remember much else so am off up the wooden hill. T has 2nd jabs tomorrow so need to be fit for that incase tomorrow is as stressfull as the last few mornings.
    Baby :female: Tahlie Lois born 15/3/10 7lb 12 oz :heartpuls
    Working on baby no2 :D
  • Sarah_Joanne
    Sarah_Joanne Posts: 3,089 Forumite
    Som glad you got a bit of a rest with T's massive nap!

    Aless can you not drive here on a US licence then? BIL has an Oz licence and he drives here (should he?!)
  • BrunoM
    BrunoM Posts: 1,722
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Foreign (non-EU?) licences are only usable for a year then you need to take a UK test - something like that. It's v annoying, OH doesn't want to be tested here so can't drive now.
  • boogellyboo
    boogellyboo Posts: 1,345 Forumite
    Hello ladies,

    Just a flying visit from me :) Wee James has had an operation today but is now back in nicu and responding well, yesterday his body had all swollen up and they couldn't get a line into him anywhere and couldn't administer any pain relief to him so he was a very sad poorly boy :( Hopefully thing's will look up for him from now on.

    I've been at the dentist this morning and had a filling redone so have been walking around with a numb face all day and barely able to eat, I had a banging headache at about 2pm then realised I hadn't eaten all day :o I've also pulled my finger out and listed some England tutu set's on ebay, Isla found it most amusing that I was encouraging her to have a dummy for the photo as she doesn't have a clue how to suck one so kept pulling it out of her mouth making 'pop' noises :rotfl:

    SJ/Sami/3/Mel - and anyone else who's going to sling meet on the 23rd :) The lure of SJ's cupcakes and someone's special day ;) have convinced me to make it that day! Hopefully the weather will be nice as it's an outdoor one.

    I'm off to Leeds tomorrow, my brother and his OH are coming now too so I don't have to get the coach. Much easier but not very mse as I'd already bought my ticket.

    Hugs and necessary vibes where needed, I haven't had chance to read back sorry and will probably be running off again now :o
    Belly Monkey arrived 19.11.09 :j
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    stronger vibes for wee james boo xxx
    :)Still searching .....:)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.