We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Parents Club Part 12

1…136137139141142…1488

Comments

  • Fitzio
    Fitzio Posts: 2,199 Forumite
    Jillie – Keep forgetting to say, if Holly is in any way tired, she won’t eat anything so I try to feed her soon after waking from naps. Also, I find that sometimes she is more likely to take food if sitting on my knee rather than her highchair or Bumbo as she has less opportunity to fidget. Particularly for breakfast - I can stick kids TV on and sometimes it seems to give her focus and she will just automatically open her mouth for me, rather than looking around fidgeting as she sometimes does (bad Mummy?)!!
    We generally have dinner at the table though.
    Just ideas in case anything helps.


    No, I am not really miserable, but I am not a "laugh out loud" person at normal comedies and stuff. It really does take a lot to make me belly laugh iykwim! I am a sarcastic person and appreciate people with the same kind of wit as me I think.
  • Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    Gym, you need to load it up to a photo hosting site like photobucket...

    Or put it on Facebook and use the public link...
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

  • Fitzio
    Fitzio Posts: 2,199 Forumite
    Gym - select photo, then click "share", "More options", "Get link code", then copy the URL (although I can't remember which one).
    Something like that anyway.

    Off for shower now.
  • gymfiend
    gymfiend Posts: 1,296 Forumite
    Thanks :D Managed it - copied all 4 of the codes til one of them worked!
    Baby Boy arrived March 25th 2010 - 17 days late & 8lb 10oz :j
  • 3onitsway
    3onitsway Posts: 4,000 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Fitzio wrote: »
    No, I am not really miserable, but I am not a "laugh out loud" person at normal comedies and stuff. It really does take a lot to make me belly laugh iykwim! I am a sarcastic person and appreciate people with the same kind of wit as me I think.

    Me too! OH thinks i'm strange because he'll watch something funny on tele and belly laugh while I sit with a slight amused look. :o

    The only things that make me really laugh out loud is people falling over. :(
    :beer:
  • gymfiend
    gymfiend Posts: 1,296 Forumite
    Ooh now I know how, I'm going to overload you all :D
    As I never posted a new baby pic...here's one from 4 days old:IMG_0428.jpg
    Baby Boy arrived March 25th 2010 - 17 days late & 8lb 10oz :j
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    gymfiend wrote: »
    Thanks :D Managed it - copied all 4 of the codes til one of them worked!

    gorgeous! Although for a minute I thought Gill had posted & thought wow Thomas is huge! :rotfl:

    Jack will never eat if he's remotely tired & even when he's wide awake I have to distract him halfway through because he gets bored easily!

    Right, off to clear the dining room :(
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    He's beautiful Gym :D

    3, a girl I went to school with once nearly passed out through trying really hard not to laugh out loud at someone falling over!

    I can't believe how many Oysters there are on eBay now, there were none when I bought mine!

    Off to fix the dishwasher while the baby sleeps!
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

  • Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    Beenie, are you watching the Wright Stuff?
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

  • csh_2
    csh_2 Posts: 3,294 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Fitzio wrote: »
    Good luck with the school today Csh.


    meh. need to stop dicking about on here and make myself look like A Responsible Parent!
    Fitzio wrote: »
    No, I am not really miserable, but I am not a "laugh out loud" person at normal comedies and stuff. It really does take a lot to make me belly laugh iykwim! I am a sarcastic person and appreciate people with the same kind of wit as me I think.

    That must be why we get along, I am the same!


    Aww, wee baby pics making me broody!!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.