Slimming World - Extra Easy weight loss!!

Options

Comments

• TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 19 April 2010 at 7:41PM
    Options
    sukibix wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

This is my first week of trying to get off 10lb I put on whilst struggling with WW maintenance plan, and not eating enough so bingeing. With SW I'm already in a much better place due to the free foods available.

I'm following EE this week, and will likely more than not generally follow green days afterwards as I'm worried with EE I won't lose!

Today's menu:

HE -A = Milk
    HE - B = Tbsp Olive Oil (dinner)

Syns - 4 x rich tea and extra milk - 9 syns

B - Mullerlight with chopped banana

S - Banana

L - Salad, cous cous, turkey peices, apple and Mullerlight

S - Apple and banana (no more banana's - I am addicted!)

D - EL Pork escalope, Actifry potato wedges, peas, cabbage & leek, carrots, and then Quark/muller light ice cream (giving this a go in my ice cream maker)

S - 4 x rich tea at 9 pm ish when I always need a sweet nibble!

Does this look ok, as I seem to be eating a lot! although it would seem a lot in comparison to trying to maintain on WW where even fruit is pointed - can't maintain like that

How is everyone doing?

x

Syns a bit high with all those bikkies :eek: unless I misread that and you only had 4 bikkies and not the 8 as I read it lol.
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,660 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Another warm glow today, was back at work after half term [inset day] more compliments on how I look with weight loss :D am getting big headed now :eek:

Food today

B - weetabix [bs] milk [a] coffee

L - lettuce, toms, cue, new pots & fat free dressing. Babybel [a], muller.

T - stirfried veg [carrots, cabbage, onion], noodles & oxo gravy.

Snacks - banana, apple, pineapple [on offer @ Tesco £1]

Syns - none yet but probably have Mccoys in a bit [8]

Bit guttered as my Mum went to Morrisons for my muller and they were sold out of the ones I wanted :(, probably wouldn't have had room for them in my fridge anyway :p.
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • consultant31
    consultant31 Posts: 4,814 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    miamoo wrote: »
    :TWell done to all you losers:j

Oh I meant to ask before can you have 2 shredded wheat instead of 2 weetabix for the healthy extra B?

According to the HE list, you can only have 1 Shredded wheat + 1 Ryvita Fruit crunch as a HEB. It must be because S/wheat don't have enough fibre without the Ryvita to qualify as a HEB.
    I let my mind wander and it never came back!
  • consultant31
    Options
    Bluefire wrote: »
    2.5lb loss this week, which got me my 1st 7lb award and slimmer of the week! Well chuffed. Whether I'll keep it off when/if I go on my holiday to Turkey to next week is another question entirely!

Well done. Hope you enjoyed your basket of goodies :D
  • consultant31
    Options
    Hi everyone:wave: I'm back doing slimming world, and have my first weigh in tomorrow:eek: I've been following EE all week as thats all my consultant discussed at class and said not to worry about red and green days yet *confused*. I know everyone seems to love EE but I think I'll switch back to red and green days after WI, with the odd EE day thrown in. I like the flexibility of having the extra HE choices, and think it works better for me but I'm a little worried that with my consultant promoting only EE I won't get as much benefit from the class. Anyone else in the same boat not doing EE all the time?

Don't worry about this. You'll find that many more members than you are not doing the EE plan. I find my group is split just about 50/50.

Image Therapy doesn't really take into account what plan you're following as long as you're losing weight happily.

We are promoting the EE plan because it's the nearest thing to 'normal' eating for most people. It is a plan the whole family can follow and is the easiest when you go out to eat but all the plans work equally well if you follow them 100%.
  • Inazuma
    Inazuma Posts: 447 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    You can still have sandwiches, using bread as your HEB. OK so you only get 2 small slices of wholemeal bread (from a 400g loaf) but you can pack them out with free foods to make them more filling. I love chicken and bacon in mine, as much as I can fit in with some salad and a little bit of extra light mayo.
    Hi,

If I buy a pack of shop sandwiches, I try to choose a low-syn filling, then chuck away two of the slices of bread and make one thick one, if you get me.

Also wanted to say well done to Lisa on getting there! Please stick with us for inspiration.

Thanks for new thread, looking good.
  • consultant31
    Options
    Has anyone tried this diet who has had their gall bladder removed & if so, how are you finding it? I would be looking to do the veggie version of this diet plan.

Hi, since no-one has answered to say that they are minus a gall bladder and happily following Food Optimising, I thought I'd try to answer.

As far as I am aware, there is no need to cut out any foods after the op and the only problem I have heard of is that some people suffer from diarrhoea more. It's possible that there is something you can take to combat this but of course, that's a question for your Doctor.

I'm sure you'll be fine - the plans are really very healthy :)
  • c_l_a_i_r_e
    c_l_a_i_r_e Posts: 4,647 Forumite
    Options
    Don't worry about this. You'll find that many more members than you are not doing the EE plan. I find my group is split just about 50/50.

Image Therapy doesn't really take into account what plan you're following as long as you're losing weight happily.

We are promoting the EE plan because it's the nearest thing to 'normal' eating for most people. It is a plan the whole family can follow and is the easiest when you go out to eat but all the plans work equally well if you follow them 100%.

Thanks for the reassurance. I thought that would be the case but my consultant kind of threw me as she was quite dismissive of red and green days, which made me apprehensive about doing them.
    :starmod:C'est la vie:starmod:
  • sukibix
    sukibix Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    TakeItEazy wrote: »
    Syns a bit high with all those bikkies :eek: unless I misread that and you only had 4 bikkies and not the 8 as I read it lol.

Only 4 biccies in total - not had yet (always need something sweet at 9 pm ish) so I may have an Alpen Bar or a Curly Wurly instead.

I only have 6 syns per day as I drink a lot of caffenie free coffee during the day so I still need 3 syns at least for extra milk after counting 1 x sk mk as a HE-A.
    10.5 stone gone.
    Now to mantain!
    NHS Tummy tuck & quit smoking 04.02.2010
  • sukibix
    sukibix Posts: 10 Forumite
    Options
    FYI all - Morrisons have reduced their offer on Muller Lights - it's now only 6 for £2 and not 12! How cheeky, I went in there tonight having bought 12 on Saturday and was surprised to say the least. Grrr, all the good flavours were gone too. Still got Shape for £1 tho.
    10.5 stone gone.
    Now to mantain!
    NHS Tummy tuck & quit smoking 04.02.2010
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills