We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

child access

Options
12346»

Comments

• Frith
    Frith Posts: 8,223 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    A contact centre might be an idea, at least you'd get 2 hours (or so) contact just with your child.

Have a look at www.naccc.org.uk

And I would consider getting an appointment with a solicitor (first half hour is usually free) to think about what to do next.
  • username999_2
    Options
    thanks to all that have replied, i don't take anything personal if aimed against me , i probably deserve it!
    i know its difficult to comment without knowing both sides of the story, some have got it spot on, some way off, in my opinion anyway.
    though i do stand by the fact that my partner and child are the innocent people in the argument, my partner does hate my ex, but thats my fault.
    hopefully it maybe a new start and us kids can leave all whats gone on before in the playground!
    though i do sense it will take time
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family