Any August 2011 brides????

Options

Comments

• chelle2k9
    chelle2k9 Posts: 139 Forumite
    Options
    bit worried about flowers to be honest im not sure how much or how little i need? i know that i need a bouquet, flowers for bridesmaids and buttonholes for the men but am not sure where else im expected to have flowers if you know what i mean? not very experienced with weddings! x
  • Domsmummy
    Domsmummy Posts: 88 Forumite
    Options
    I also have no clue about flowers. I havent done much recently. have found bridesmaid dresses i & bms like just need th cash to buy them now. i havent even stepped into a wedding shop yet if im honest they slighty intimidate me. that and being 6 1/2 months pregnant.
    Mum to one gorgeous little boy and one gorgeous little girl.

Getting married 27th Aug 2011
  • vixgood
    vixgood Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Oxfordshire too! 5th August at Heythrop Park. Got venue, registrar and photographer booked. Glad someone else is looking at dresses, worried I was going too soon!
  • chelle2k9
    Options
    i was bit nervous about wedding dress shopping too but brought my BMs with me and had a really good day out was nice to get us altogether x
  • Primmer
    Primmer Posts: 2,187 Forumite
    Car Insurance Carver! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I am meeting a photographer on Monday night to see some of his work and so hopefully we will like him and what he does and that will be mone more thing sorted.
    In relation to flowers, at the moment I am not planning to do flowers at the church or at the reception venue but I will have a bouquet and so will my bridesmaids althought the youngest may have a little basket with petals in as she will only be 2 years old!
  • isica1903
    isica1903 Posts: 65 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone can I join in please?

I'm getting married on 6th August 2011. So far I have only booked the church and venue, am looking around for things like photographer and caterers etc. but haven't really decided on anything yet.
    Having problems with bridesmaids numbers at the moment (see my other thread).
    My mum is coming over from Germany in a couple of weeks so we can have a good look around for dresses etc. Can't wait!
  • Primmer
    Options
    Welcome isica - you have done the main two things - the rest will happen over time. Will be exciting to look at dresses wit your mum - I am putting off shopping for a wedding dress yet as want to lose so weight before I look at any.
  • Mrsbibbs
    Mrsbibbs Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    im having the register office on 27th august 2011 and then bbq back at ours for about 40 people, then on the sunday 28th we are having a handfasting in the holidayinn corby, cant wait :0)
  • Primmer
    Options
    Sounds nice MrsBibbs - you are getting married on same day as me! :)
  • chelle2k9
    Options
    same day as me too MrsBibbs barbecue sounds like a great idea! saw your other thread isica1903 im having 3 bridesmaids and that is definitely the maximum i could handle! x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure