Any August 2011 brides????

Options

Comments

• Domsmummy
    Domsmummy Posts: 88 Forumite
    Options
    HI
    Ive never posted before so please be nice.
    Im hoping to get married end of Aug 2011 just don't know date yet as waiting for vicar to call me tomorrow. This wedding planning is very new 2 me. But hoping to do stuff early (if i knew what) as having my 2nd child this july.
    Mum to one gorgeous little boy and one gorgeous little girl.

Getting married 27th Aug 2011
  • Domsmummy
    Options
    Yipee, very busy day. I have a date, 27th of August. Church is booked and Marquee booked.
    Not sure what next though.

• chelle2k9
    chelle2k9 Posts: 139 Forumite
    Options
    i feel the same lol have the big things booked its the little things that worry me! afraid ill leave something out x
  • Domsmummy
    Options
    Well im very pleased at having my marquee, we managed to book one for £300 including them putting it up instead of £2500 that we were quoted. Now just got to get the extra stuff that we will need elsewhere. Really not sure what I need though as the last time I went to a wedding I was 12. Am hoping to do this all for £3000. not sure if it is possible with what we want.

• chelle2k9
    chelle2k9 Posts: 139 Forumite
    Options
    omg thats quite a price difference! im not too experienced with weddings either but the girls on here are wonderful they have great ideas and money saving tips so im sure any questions you have someone will have the answer! x
  • Domsmummy
    Options
    Im going have to tap into all the knowledge of the people on here because im clueless.

• GemzyKate
    GemzyKate Posts: 211 Forumite
    Options
    Hi,

Im planning to get married in August 2011! Only got engaged on Sunday, but am soooo excited/nervous! xxx
  • Domsmummy
    Options
    Congratulations.
    I know what mean about the nervous/excited.
    I like planning so im going to be awfull but would help if i knew what to plan.

• AnnaMonkey
    Options
    Hiya!

I'm getting married on 20th Aug 2011!! whoot! I've not really done much planning, just booked the church, reception and bought the dress (on offer of course!). I should probably start thinking about the rest, argh!

:)
  • Primmer
    Primmer Posts: 2,187 Forumite
    Car Insurance Carver! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Yaay!!! glad there is a few of us now getting married in August 2011, felt that I had missed something when I couldn't find anyone else!!

I have the church and hotel for the reception booked but that is all at the moment.

I agree that it is exciting and scary at the same time - just hope that I don't forget to arrange/book something as there seems so much to do!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure